OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
you don't have to wear slim jeans to have your jeans sit right. You can get any jeans but get it hemmed/tapered, thats all. Pretty basic. Its actually sloppier looking to not get it hemmed, if you're saying you're going for the "presentable" look. Personal preference that others don't have to follow.

But how another man wears jeans don't bug me. I'm good with every man wearing baggy jeans that cover their shoes. I don't like men.

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse... All of the "When are they gonna start making my MCs" questions, or worrying about what another man wears...

:rolleyes

We in here talking about pants.......Not ID's, Pants!!!

roll.gif

I take it you missed out on the MCs (I can feel the salt levels in your comment)... I'd easily take mp lows over those snowboarding boot highs (for casual use obviously). If I was looking for a pair to ball in than id forsure just drop money on the highs. Every person ive seen in person rocking highs have looked like straight clowns smh. Maybe they just aint rocking them right (kanye shrug)

Nah I got an order placed. Just waiting for the build. Resale of 600+ just isn't worth it. No salt.

Skinny foot tts aka your 11.5 . Wide foot 12. There snug aka your pinky toe will be piggy backing the next toe over.

I mentioned this before. But if you bought tts and feel it's too snug tryin throwing in our kobe 8 insole. Helps

I mentioned this before. But if you bought tts and feel it's too snug tryin throwing in our kobe 8 insole. Helps
Not everyone has that option. I don't own 8s and haven't found any on sale. Just sharing what I would recommend if that were the case.

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse... All of the "When are they gonna start making my MCs" questions, or worrying about what another man wears...

:rolleyes
Obviously my non-hemmed, bell-bottom stock jeans that I wore to work with a t-shirt!:rofl:...this ish hilarious! No more pics..:lol:, lessened learned!

any who, these are the two designs that i ordered on monday.  both the tabs are white which i did on purpose.  really excited to see how they turn out in hand..

Last edited:
You guys are doing it all wrong. Spending 245 plus on kicks but can't wear decent looking denim :lol:

But the problem here is:

1. Some people don't think people should wear Kobe 9s with denim, or
2. Some people don't like the denim that you wear, or
3. Some people don't like joggers, Period.

You can't make everybody happy, so everyone should JUST DO YOU. Everyone's individual happiness is all that really matters...

ANYBODY HAVE MINOR DEFECTS ON THEIR PAIRS?

I WAS CLOSELY EXAMINING MY PAIR LAST NIGHT,

-THERE ARE THESE WHITE/DRY LOOKING PATCHES ON THE MIDSOLES

-A FEW SMALL GLUE STAINS

-AND THE GOLD ON 1 OF THE HEEL TABS APPEARS TO BE SCRAPED OFF.

NOT GOING TO GO THRU THE HASSLES OF RETURNING THEM, THEY'RE BARELY NOTICIBLE, NOT GOING TO SWEAT IT. I PAID $160 FOR EM, NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME.

@BigSlim773  my pair had a few minor blemishes.  I usually find this is the case with most iDs I get.  Rarely have they been bad enough that I need to return but it's possible.

But the problem here is:

1. Some people don't think people should wear Kobe 9s with denim, or
2. Some people don't like the denim that you wear, or
3. Some people don't like joggers, Period.

You can't make everybody happy, so everyone should JUST DO YOU. Everyone's individual happiness is all that really matters...
Agreed. I wear jeans with most my shoes.  Don't care if it doesn't meet others expectations but don't care for joggers and khaki/camo pants.  As long as your like how you wearing it don't worry about every body else who happens to be a fashion critic. 

It's like all the dudes on NT, who actually have girlfriends, who spend $245 on kicks yet can't take their girl out to a $50 dinner.

just seen the #NTDENIM post and I must say yall are some losers lol....

I agree for casual friday at work you cant go in wearing baggy pants. It's just not presentable.

I cant tell you at my office how many GROWN UPS wear denim like this.

So bashing for a stupid reason. Do your thing bro. I personally am not a fan of denim like this. I'm still a bit younger so I do joggers and such but hey rock what you like man.

These goons are something else i tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom