OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
There is gonna be a massive amount of salt when people at work get home today, people who work jobs with no Internet access.

600 new post 
sick.gif

Did I miss something 
roll.gif

Soon the thread will be flooded with shipping info BS 
mean.gif

Congrats on those who didnt pay resell and waited for MC to return... Fade option isnt for me cant wait to see the finished product 

Damn these lasted all of 2 hours before selling out.

So glad I got my order in immediately after they went back up, can't wait to eat on 9/12 when they arrive

That's at their discretion. I've ahd them refuse to give me cash when I paid thru paypal. They told me I would have to make an online return and they would only give me store credit. Online returns are a breeze though and you usually have the money back within 5 days.
It's actually suppose to be cash. Most of the time if that happens it is because they don't know how to return a paypal order.
Yeah, well the manager at the New Orleans outlet wouldn't do it. She said they could but they were not supposed to. Now mind you I had already returned quite a few pair there with no problems but like I said their discretion.
@caleb4god  is right, its at their discretion and they've always given me a gift card for in store paypal returns.

They say if you want cash return them online.

this. they're just creating more demand by doing this. lol.
Plus, if they really do put a pull tab on the heel as it seems to show in the pictures, then they are just creating even more hype.  Earlier in the thread, someone joked about how people will start differentiating between pairs from the first MC order and this one.  Everyone figured nobody would be able to tell, but Nike may have thought up a simple solution to make people be able to tell the difference. Driving that hype train.

Wow cant believe they sold out in 2 hrs.Hopefully its the daily limit.

I couldnt pull the trigger on the white pair but I got the black pair so I am fine.

Just a quick question even though it looks like I won't be able to get multicolors, but do the elite lows fit more similar to the elite highs or the em lows? For me personally the em lows ran small

had 2 pairs in my cart and was waiting for my friend to give me the thumbs up to pull the trigger. :smh:

was a few minutes late. oh well .. at least i got my pair already

26fab485e850ff30be5d03a628442dc7ea7821ee7dfbed623ea95e7eb0d3acc1.jpg

i was right on it when it dropped. but i had already got mine from first run. didn't want to order more pairs for $200+ each to have the same upper with diff variations. dont want to seem addicted and a hoarder.. :tongue:

here are my order.

This will be my second pair of MC. I was able to get on #teamnoglitch the first time around.

I also got a fade one as well.

what do you guys think 

fmt-png-alpha

fmt-png-alpha

I wasn't able to make changes to my order because they sold out so I wasn't going to take the chance of canceling my order and not be able to place an order again.

The lady on the phone did say they plan to make the Kobe ID's available tomorrow around noon-1.

Back
Top Bottom