OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Waiting for a 20% off code, I missed the boat again. **** NIKE, **** the MC colorway, and **** Me for being frugal 
devil.gif

Safe to say its prob not returning again. That QS tag was a good indication. Im betting most pairs ordered this time were for resale purposes though. Especially considering there was a website taking orders.

I would honestly follow nikeID on twitter or at least nike.com. If MC does come back up I don't think it will stay very long. So many people are claiming they held off because they thought it would be there a while and now that its gone its going to be a free for all when it comes back up!!! Plus, dudes that have pairs in hand will probably dive back in and cop more! I don't think it will be up more than a couple of hours. IMO!!!
Haven't been right many times in my life but called this one!!!! Its been 2 hours! Wow that was fast for an ID option!

Last edited:
Overslept and forgot about these. Does it always say "Sold out Today"? That might mean they'll be back. I will wait.

they have a limit on how many ID's they can process each day it looks like now, SOLD OUT TODAY......not sold out forever so don't sweat it imo.

they even won't let you add the new solid colors or fade option.

Daily limit hit, be ready in the morning... Don't sweat it

Last edited:
well damn didn't expect to sell out that quick. I got two orders in. You know dudes that are at work and couldn't cop going to be mad salty.

Welp, glad i didnt hesitate. I was sure they weren't gonna bring back the MC but low and behold my pair is being built. Also got my Red China Ems in today but now I'm not as excited for those.

Back
Top Bottom