OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Deciding on which pair. Any thoughts? I was also thinkin about black laces on the pair with the puple overlay just to not overload the shoe with purple

They're from my Chukka Frees.... @thapointguy and a few other who read the words to my post know whats up...
laugh.gif

@gtmorgan23, @LyPac, @Jayocampo, and @STRONG316 - The wades look similar but I've never owned a pair in my life or even seen a pair in person
laugh.gif

Pics for the beasts
wink.gif
Are your laces 3m? Just wondering if its the same lace! Got me wondering who stole the idea? LOL!

Why is it so much confusion with the laces lmao, just look at the original post

I wrote what laces they were for that very purpose....

Even when i reiterate what they are there's still confusion :rofl:

We got NT Demin... next we're gonna have NT Comprehension

Insole swap fits the same really, but length wise it fits too small, need them slightly longer :smh:

Padding on the back pushes my foot forward too much

Last edited:
Mez what size you grab? Love the mango speckles haven't seen anyone do that yet I don't think

I'm an 11.5 but went with a 12 they do fit narrow length wise they ran long on me but not a big deal

I got a bunch of 8s I may try swapping insoles later to see how it fits

Incoming size questions lolz

Yeah the blend on that pair is really nice too

Very happy with the blend I got, a little too much bright green on my medial side but still dope

Mez what size you grab? Love the mango speckles haven't seen anyone do that yet I don't think

I'm an 11.5 but went with a 12 they do fit narrow length wise they ran long on me but not a big deal

I got a bunch of 8s I may try swapping insoles later to see how it fits

Yeah I had to go half size up on the Grapes, 10 fits a lot better

IDs are a 9.5

If the option comes back (hopefully), I intend on ordering three pairs :lol:

Yeah I had to go half size up on the Grapes, 10 fits a lot better

IDs are a 9.5

If the option comes back (hopefully), I intend on ordering three pairs :lol:

Lol I wanna order a pair if they come back but man idk if they will

My grapes size 12 fit great, the IDs are a different cut it's weird

Regardless dope pair man if you can make it work keep them if not you can flip them for 500 easily

Last edited:
Lol I wanna order a pair if they come back but man idk if they will

My grapes size 12 fit great, the IDs are a different cut it's weird

Regardless dope pair man if you can make it work keep them if not you can flip them for 500 easily

You lucked out on the price you paid for, the first guy to post the MC on eBay that had it for 900 sold his for 650, it was also a size 12

You lucked out on the price you paid for, the first guy to post the MC on eBay that had it for 900 sold his for 650, it was also a size 12

Lol I know

I bet my seller regretting it! Ha ha (Nelson voice)

he still made out pretty nice but he could've really banked I guess, I'm thankful I got my pair so good looks seller appreciate it

Last edited:
for those with MC's and EM lows/kobe 8's, how much shorter are the MC's in comparison? maybe some pics?

Back
Top Bottom