OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anyone with a black FK and white tongue? Pics? 

(Bonus Internet points if you also used gold accents)

Well mine finally came in today!!!!! Kept them pretty simple... Added a lace swap to give them an extra pop

Upper: Black
Swoosh: Metallic Gold
Midsole: Black w/ white speckles
Outsole: White
Laces: Black/3m from my Chukka Free's

^ Did you read his post? LMAO

Returned my id's to try a different size today. Now that I got the dough I don't know what I should do with it lol. Either I recreate the same...... try out an amnesty fk low.... or wait for beethovens.

after a day of wearing my MC's they're feeling too small. might have to sell em plus i have another pair coming in the same size :frown:

no offense to anyone that did it and you also have my deepest sympathies for your cancelled order but...

why would you want a MC upper with a glow bottom anyway? IMO that is just too busy and wack

those all greys look awesome. If I was going to order some Id do something similar.

Still waiting on the MC to return or Im jsut sticking with the beethovens.

A great shoe for, from what I'm hearing, is a great movie
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 I'm hearing best Marvel movie ever, but man idk that's gonna be hard to top mine (Captain America: First Avenger) idk why I just really like that film the best out of all of them

I might break out my MCs tomorrow night but really want to wear them to the movies, honestly never look forward to walking through the mall but I am Sunday lol

:smokin  I'm hearing best Marvel movie ever, but man idk that's gonna be hard to top mine (Captain America: First Avenger) idk why I just really like that film the best out of all of them

I might break out my MCs tomorrow night but really want to wear them to the movies, honestly never look forward to walking through the mall but I am Sunday lol

Lol

Looking fwd to the movie too. My boy watched it last night and said it was really good

Back
Top Bottom