OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Welp, I hope these are still around in Dec/Jan so I can get one for Christmas and one for my birthday because 245 is just a bit too much for casual purchasing.

Between the Kobe 9 EM, Lebron 11, KD MVP and KD 7, I already have 5 iD's on the way.  Now this...

Help me decide on the best 1-2 of these.  I like them all.

The HTM MP FK lows had a silver swoosh & white sole?

Or is the filter merely playing tricks on me?

Ordered this Multicolor with white sole earlier. Went back and forth on the sole and color of the swoosh, but at the end of the day I went with the color blocking from the multicolor flyknit racer and lunar models - gives it more of the casual look I was going for as opposed to the basketball on-court look.

I can't wait for these to come in!
Nice I love that black swoosh. I was thinking between white and gold, but think you just helped

so the Beethoven and an ID of them looks exactly the same.
or am i missing something that makes them different?

11 in the lows but think I'm going with 10.5 like I have been with the highs. Thoughts?

here are official pics of HTM LOW from nike. full high res. click it to see full res.

View media item 1054946View media item 1054944
White sole, silver swoosh? not metallic silver but silver?

just like mosts, here are my mP low. what did yall use for the speckle? someone said swoosh is white, but now someone said its not? someone with MPs need to get like a white piece of paper or something white and put it next to the MP swoosh.

View media item 1054949

On this pic https://statich.niketalk.com/5/56/56325d07_Kobe9Masterpiece006.jpeg
it does not look "WHITE" because its not far off from the sole which is apparently "wolf grey"

Back
Top Bottom