OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just a head up guyz!...i would get the "Multi" color (if you want) the sooner the better...cause i got a feeling that colorway is gunna be gone (sold out) before ya now it?....everybody who wanted the "Masterpieces" that didnt gettem are gunna be coppin these lows "IDs"...BET!....shoot.. even the peeps who did get the "Masterpiece" are gunna aswell?..(i did and i just copped 2 "Multi) haha...

i've decided on gitd swoosh and clear soles. placed my order so i wouldn't have to think about it anymore :tongue:

looks like white sole and black swoosh for me. I concur with the other guy that the black swoosh does a better job of not taking your eyes off of the flyknit. 

I think the volt speckles helps with the pop of the flyknit as well. 

Just read through all of the pages.  Seems not a single person that used the glitch has gotten confirmation.  Is this the case?!

I was going to do GITD outsoles on the MP's 
embarassed.gif

I believe its give up time on a discount code. Guess Ill just be biting the full cost bullet. Oh well I think these are gonna be worn more than the beethovens. 

Also i think we all should give Nike sum "props" for dropping these "Flynit" Lows 4us..especially with the "Multi" colorway!... ya gotta admit most of us didnt think we would would even have this option with "Flynit"....so.. givin Nike a big MuthaF@#*n THANK YOU!...
Cant wait to see everyones colorwayz in 30 dayz!

Multis are already outta stock.

I assume these things are limited as s*** considering how Nike has been handling anything cool recently?

Well ignore what I said then. You apparently just can't use translucent soles with Multis for some reason.

Also, why the f*** can't we color the shank plate?

Probanly cause Nike cant afford to make different colors of the "Carbon Fiber" Shank.....they just dont have the money unfortunatly?..SMH..damn shame..lol..actually correct me if im wrong but?..has there been any Elite so far without a black Shank?...dont think so?...

Back
Top Bottom