OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm under the assumption that prior to the MM release, Nike sold less than 5 pairs of iD's with that multi-color sole.

If I had a bunch of time on my hands I'd go back through the gallery in this thread to see how many I could find 
laugh.gif

Pair arrives today. A little different than what everyone else decided to do but not by much. Hope I like the way they came out and have no defects.

Pair arrives today. A little different than what everyone else decided to do but not by much. Hope I like the way they came out and have no defects.
I got purple tongue and heel tab with gold swoosh, 9 heel bars and overlay , white lining and lace. CLEAR SOLE is the way to go

MM will worth more later on just like WTKB9, especially MM. People will slowly realize the significance for it.
Yeah, but almost anything will be worth more later. The MC FK ID is the first ID I can think of though that commands over retail prices. Most ID's get dumped for retail-ish prices. I would expect the MM to follow the MC and appreciate, at least for good builds, and maybe even the default version.

But there is a weird product lifecycle with sneakers - right after release people pay ridiculous prices, then prices drop (you can see this with Legend Blue 11's right now), people cop, then supply begins to dwindle, then prices climb again.

I never understand the high prices right after release when supply is at it's absolute highest. I think the saltiness over not copping makes people thirsty.

Yeah, but almost anything will be worth more later. The MC FK ID is the first ID I can think of though that commands over retail prices. Most ID's get dumped for retail-ish prices. I would expect the MM to follow the MC and appreciate, at least for good builds, and maybe even the default version.

But there is a weird product lifecycle with sneakers - right after release people pay ridiculous prices, then prices drop (you can see this with Legend Blue 11's right now), people cop, then supply begins to dwindle, then prices climb again.

I never understand the high prices right after release when supply is at it's absolute highest. I think the saltiness over not copping makes people thirsty.
Emotional purchase is what it is. Afraid of not landing a pair. Saw some Asian kid who dragged his mother to Flight Club in LA just to purchase a sport blue 6 HAHAHAHAHA

This is what I can't understand about Banned 1s. I see basically every size available on eBay and other online market places, but the price never seems to drop. I've seen the same listings re-posted on eBay for what feels like years, and they are the same outrageous $1,200-$1,500 every time. Even if they did luck up and sell at that price the seller would lose some profit with all the listing fees.

This is what I can't understand about Banned 1s. I see basically every size available on eBay and other online market places, but the price never seems to drop. I've seen the same listings re-posted on eBay for what feels like years, and they are the same outrageous $1,200-$1,500 every time. Even if they did luck up and sell at that price the seller would lose some profit with all the listing fees.
tell me about it, i have been eyeing a size 12 KB5 big stage away for a long long time. it was 1999 for the longest time, then drop to 1799 a month or two ago and have been that 1799 forever since.

I really want that shoe hahaha

tell me about it, i have been eyeing a size 12 KB5 big stage away for a long long time. it was 1999 for the longest time, then drop to 1799 a month or two ago and have been that 1799 forever since.

I really want that shoe hahaha
I want to find a pair of Dark Knight KB5s, but no luck yet. One Kobe that I've noticed is dropping in price lately is the KB6 Grinches though. I still wouldn't pay that much for them though. Mostly because they are so loud, and I don't think I would wear them enough to get my money worth.

Last edited:

Thanks guys......Appreciate the love 

I spoke with a Nike supervisor and got them to send me some Kobe 9 white laces. They said it will take 7-10 business days to deliver. Just about the time my second pair should arrive. Will do another set of pics when all come in. 
Well the White laces didn't arrive so I called up Nike to see whats up and looks like the order was never put through. I spoke to a rep this morning who said they escalate it up and put the order in. I just got an email from Nike saying they wouldn't send me any laces but did give me a 15% promo code for the trouble. Bummed about the Kobe 9 laces but happy I got another code 
happy.gif

So if anyone wants to trade their White Kobe 9 low laces for my Dark Greys....PM me

I want to find a pair of Dark Knight KB5s, but no luck yet. One Kobe that I've noticed is dropping in price lately is the KB6 Grinches though. I still wouldn't pay that much for them though. Mostly because they are so loud, and I don't think I would wear them enough to get my money worth.
I had a chance to pick up dark knight along with Ink, but seller was asking too much...SELF discipline 

Back
Top Bottom