Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Im the opposite would rather get a different colourway than double up and destroy some pairs quickly through use and others slowly for special occasions. These XI have had so many good options to pickup though.

Those IDs are 
nthat.gif
Appreciate it man. I realized Nike will probably not grace us with a true laker colorway so i went the id route. 

Im the opposite would rather get a different colourway than double up and destroy some pairs quickly through use and others slowly for special occasions. These XI have had so many good options to pickup though.
I understand that as well. 

Yeah man, the Pigeon Forge Clearance outlet has been getting the Kobe XI Elite in quite regularly. Last time I was there, they had the Eulogy, Tinkers, and Emperors. I always ask them to check the back room for them....have had some luck as of lately. Sure does work out for us being in an area where the sneaker scene isn't huge . I sure ain't complaining

Sorry, I am a new user on NT. I thought I uploaded it. Just got the Eulogy XI at $75

Thats just beautiful

Im gonna call and see if there is a BL in an 11.5 wating to be bought for the low

Last edited:
Yeah man, the Pigeon Forge Clearance outlet has been getting the Kobe XI Elite in quite regularly. Last time I was there, they had the Eulogy, Tinkers, and Emperors. I always ask them to check the back room for them....have had some luck as of lately. Sure does work out for us being in an area where the sneaker scene isn't huge . I sure ain't complaining

Sorry, I am a new user on NT. I thought I uploaded it. Just got the Eulogy XI at $75

Do you know if they take phone orders?
Emperors would be nice at that price

Eastbay Flash Sale 20% off code works on the Parkers (and any XIs I think): EMEB6683

not sure if it's a one time use code but doubt it

Loved walking around the Tinkers.  Very versatile shoe.  I was going to pick up another colorway to hoop in but I can see why people like Zoom Air better (this is my first Kobe model that features Lunarlon).  It's comfortable but Zoom Air has that bounce to it.  

Loved walking around the Tinkers.  Very versatile shoe.  I was going to pick up another colorway to hoop in but I can see why people like Zoom Air better (this is my first Kobe model that features Lunarlon).  It's comfortable but Zoom Air has that bounce to it.  

could always get an id pair to get the full zoom

The 11's are too great of a model to overlook and go on to the 12's. Last year around this time i was looking forward to the next model but not now. 

When will Nike get it out of the way and give us a Kobe 11 MC

The 11's are too great of a model to overlook and go on to the 12's. Last year around this time i was looking forward to the next model but not now. 

Yeah too early to move onto the 12. I love the 11's and hopefully they give us a dope MC option!

Last edited:
 Parkers came in from Footaction yesterday. Will oop them for $160 to any local NTer in San Gabriel Valley, size 11

DM if interested

I contacted them about the MC a month ago, and the response was...'at this time, there are no plans to release a MC option for the 11iD."

I contacted them last week, and got: "there are no plans to release a MC option for the Kobe 11."

So...take that for what it's worth. I hope one gets offered, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Last edited:
Rocked these on court today. They are quickly becoming my go to hoopin shoes. My only complaint is that the length is close to 1 cm longer than my usual size. The width is perfect tho so I don't want to get half size down. Traction is great but not as great as the Kobe IXs but as good as or better than the 8s or 10s on a semi clean court. View media item 2066171

Back
Top Bottom