Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
All these footaction orders coming in, and I haven't even received an email yet. Time to make a call

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

View media item 2063669

Lol. Quit playing... these joints is FIRE. Yall just bomb on anything that's not Flyknit these days.:rolleyes

This is a Better Colorway than MOST XI's and ALL of the BLAND Flyknits that ppl going ape over.

But Glad cats ain't feeling em... that's good news for hoping they hit the Clearance Rack!:pimp: :wink:  
Clearance rack is where they belong right off the bat.

Up to 10 pairs of kobe 11 flyknit.   Only missing the the FTBs and Eulogys(keep missing on sale)

This Em does not intrest me.   

Or they are just hideous. Kinda remind me of something this.
You can find Funny Pics to pair up with almost Every Shoe Nike puts out these days... what does that matter?

I mean, Swoosh just literally made a shoe that looked like a Krispy Kreme Donut Box.
indifferent.gif

Look, find me a shoe that has a Theme and I can find a Funny Pic to compare it to...

OR I can choose to relate the shoe to photos like these... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

View media item 2063747
View media item 2063745

Ontario mills have 1 pair of the Kobe 11 Parker size 9.5 for 160 plus 20% off behind the counter. They also do Nike assist and will order size for the same price as long as it's in stock on NDC. Got mine for $139 out the door. I doubled up.

As of 7:37pm
Good luck

Went to 3 different Outlets in the past week to look for some 11s for 20% off but nothing. :smh:

Got some Lebron 13s for a steal, though.

Easy pass for me.... *not my pics
I'm sorry, but all these EMs, including this attempt at a 'Sunset' Kobe are really weak.  The only EMs that I feel are decent are the Mamba Days, and the reason for me is because all those numbers on the upper hide that hideous 1980s football jersey material.  The shoe looks like a Payless shoe because of that old-school football jersey looking material. 

I would rather save and spend $400+ for a real Kobe Sunset shoe (DS) that was executed right (like below) instead of wasting $100 (even at discount) on a pair of these 'Sunset' 11 EMs.  The 6 Orange County is how you do a 'sunset' themed Kobe.  Nike...Please bring on the retros.

Last edited:
Quote:

Been real busy for a collection pic but i got 

Achilles x2
Bruce Lee x2
Eulogy x2
Tinker 
BHM
All Star
ID

Ok so I don't feel as bad for doubling up on multiple pairs. Though I know it's getting out of hand. Doubled up on white horse, tinker, Parker and bhm.

Ok so I don't feel as bad for doubling up on multiple pairs. Though I know it's getting out of hand. Doubled up on white horse, tinker, Parker and bhm.
I used to be guilty of the same thing.  At least in my case, I started to realize I never wore the 2nd doubled-up pair, so now I only do it for white ones since they get dirty easy.  So far the only 11s I've doubled-up on (and kept/didn't use for trades)  are the White Horses, and the Red Horses (because I'm not sure how quickly/slowly the Lance Mountain effect will start to show).  I'll probably double-up on the last Horse (Pale Horses) too.

Last edited:
I used to be guilty of the same thing.  At least in my case, I started to realize I never wore the 2nd doubled-up pair, so now I only do it for white ones since they get dirty easy.  So far the only 11s I've doubled-up on (and kept/didn't use for trades)  are the White Horses, and the Red Horses (because I'm not sure how quickly/slowly the Lance Mountain effect will start to show).  I'll probably double-up on the last Horse (Pale Horses) too.

You make a good point. The only reason I doubled up on them is because I got a good deal on them, way below retail except the tinker and white horse. Might return one of the tinker.

I wouldnt feel bad at all ! Your just a man who plans for the future!

I really regret not picking up a second BHM on NDC but funds were low at the time. I could of went for it but was feeling buyers remorse from some other pairs. Oh well ill pick one up soon! Wouldnt mind getting an extra tinker as well.

I hear you on the double up. I generally only double up if its a great deal or i know i want to ball in that pair. 

So far I own
ASG
FTB
Mamba Day x2

Will pick up Carpe's, when they hit Clearance, and maybe 1 more iD

Do you wear the same size on the Carpe diems and the Flyknits?

If so, have you encountered any issues ( are the flyknits too tight )?

please let me know, as this brother can only order online, and I have no chance of trying on a pair of flyknits before I cop.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom