Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
only really carried about the Vs and up but took all loses so far.   The Biggest hurt was today when the grails to me did not even come in my size.... 12

I can't imagine why they would only do it in EU maybe just keeping it under wraps til the 13th I tweeted Nikeeu maybe worth checking to see what they say In US..

laugh.gif
 too true

Have faith, I can't see them not re-launching, why would Europe only get them?? It's mambaday I'm not sure if you call something mamba day you're not going to have something bigger planned than an em id.. If they all released at once at first there wouldn't have been this much hype probably

Have faith, I can't see them not re-launching, why would Europe only get them?? It's mambaday I'm not sure if you call something mamba day you're not going to have something bigger planned than an em id.. If they all released at once at first there wouldn't have been this much hype probably
trust me I would like a restock since I havent scored a single FTB shoe but like other people are saying, why cancel raffle winners orders if they have more pairs in stock?

I'm not sure the logical approach can explain anything Nike does these days lol but it looks like they will relaunch.. Just don't pay resell until Wednesday anyway, then we'll see, either way

Nike vault is raffling the pack off. winners can purchase up to 2 pairs from the pack

Back
Top Bottom