Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ya'll cook on the ftb's, Mamba Days will sit nicely next to my Mamba Moments

Wait are you in America? How hard was it to cop in nike europe and they ship to american addresses? 
I live in NYC - I travel a lot on business.  So anything hard to get in the US, I order through NDC Europe and pick up when i next go. usually only a week or two before I fly out to wherever I need to be.  Better to secure it now and let business pay for the trip later. 

I live in NYC - I travel a lot on business.  So anything hard to get in the US, I order through NDC Europe and pick up when i next go. usually only a week or two before I fly out to wherever I need to be.  Better to secure it now and let business pay for the trip later. 
Oh gotcha. Was there a raffle or just had to be quick on the european sites?

Man, I'll be ecstatic if I'm able to cop the Mamba Pack 9's and 11's. IDC if I get the Clayton Kershaw treatment for every other release this year as long as I win those 2.

I entered The Draw for the 9's..will use them as bait for another ftb. I really truly only care for the ftb 1's, ftb 5's, ftb 11's, mamba days. Not looking to "profit" on them but i don't want to wear them.

Sizes missing on the Draw. When i called Nike they said first come first serve but via the Draw. Now I cannot even lose my size, I get an L for another size. When i asked if  won the size i put in, they said sure.  Come on folks.

For some reason I thought you had to reserve a spot to get a raffle ticket. So, our reserving a spot was the raffle ticket in itself?
Only if you show up. Reserving a spot doesn't do anything in itself, you have to also be there to get the raffle ticket. 

Nike Europe. Wasn't draws here just released but took losses all the same... But this means they're coming out again properly, at least I hope so and he my eyes don't deceive me..

Missing sizes happened to me when I tried to enter that Tinker air max draw

Last edited:
The Lunarlon is more plush than the 8 Lunarlon because the heel is thicker. Feels great on feet. The EM is real nice and softer than the 8 EM, more like the 9s. I would say these are more comfortable than the 8 because of the thicker tongue. You won't be disappointed in the step in comfort.
tried on the EM 11 today in the Aces, do not understand why a 40$ cheaper shoe is MORE comfortable and more wide foot friendly. Nike YOU CONFUSE MEEEEEE!!! 
All styles will relaunch on April 13th on Nike.com'
sooo what are the chances us humans score a pair against the bots? =\

Back
Top Bottom