• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Where can I get that Karl Malone snap?
laugh.gif

http://www.lids.com/NBA/Los-Angeles-Lakers/20850437

http://shop.neweracap.com/style/Kobe-Retirement-9FIFTY-Snapback-Collection/20850437

Last edited:
What's wrong with EM? And by the way, those don't even look like engineered mesh. I think it's something else.
Nothing wrong with it. I really like how they look. It's just opposite from the pattern Nike has used. They pushed the Elite model with flyknit when they got wind of Kobe retiring this season. That's my guess/opinion.

LOL. Those draft days are automatic for me, doubt the sole will be rubbery, but will copp for discount

people are afraid what white flyknit will look like just walking around, Hunter just runs around in dirt in it :lol:

Last edited:
people are afraid what white flyknit will look like just walking around, Hunter just runs around in dirt in it :lol:

He's also a pro athlete and his salary makes it easy to ruin a pair of kicks and buy another/ get another pair free. Vs the guy making $10 an hour at who knows where needs to make the $200+ purchase last

Last edited:
He's also a pro athlete and his salary makes it easy to ruin a pair of kicks and buy another/ get another pair free. Vs the guy making $10 an hour at who knows where needs to make the $200+ purchase last

its just not that serious to me is all, some dudes is just really afraid to wear white shoes because they get "dirty" :rofl:

Last edited:
Hunter Pence from the San Francisco Giants is wearing the Emperors vs Milwaukee. Pretty cool.
Oh dang. When I was watching I thought they looked similar. Didnt know they really were. Thats awesome. I just so happen to have a pair and a Pence jersey. 

its just not that serious to me is all, some dudes is just really afraid to wear white shoes because they get "dirty" :rofl:
I'm not an idiot about it and I'm not gonna be rolling around in mud and dirt but to me if I like them I'm wear them. I'm not going to intentionally try to make them as dirty as possible but if they get specks of dirt on them hey whatever man it happens

Back
Top Bottom