Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No Bueno now I'm going to go back to striking out on popular releases. . Snkrs on iPhone I actually had some what a chance

Just DL what's special about this app. I'll wait until pics of the OC surface but that's one of my all time favorite colorways.

Nike reaching with those iD inspirations. It's like their stories but now with pictures lol

Last edited:
Nike is just recycling ideas now

So how are the sunset 6's connected to this year's allstar?

Last edited:
Nike is just recycling ideas now

So how are the sunset 6's connected to this year's allstar?

"Kobes constant comparisons to Jordan inspired Nike to create a Kobe 6/11 DMP Colorway of his own" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I still don't think that release is happening
it is 
wink.gif

I'll be there drake. Gonna go Saturday. Hopefully they have some limited shoes like ovo and stuff. I don't wanna go there and al they got is some GR kobes and a million pairs of wc4

I'll be there drake. Gonna go Saturday. Hopefully they have some limited shoes like ovo and stuff. I don't wanna go there and al they got is some GR kobes and a million pairs of wc4
I have a feeling they'll have some limited "Restocks" nothing major though that I can foresee.  Like someone else said, HTM X's or maybe some older AS Kobe's get rereleased.

I'm sorry, but the clear sole on the Kobe XI sucks to me. I hate that you can see the flyknit through the sole on the side. Have at it, people.

I'm sorry, but the clear sole on the Kobe XI sucks to me. I hate that you can see the flyknit through the sole on the side. Have at it, people.
I have a pair of XI ID's coming with a translucent outsole.  The CW Fade I ordered though the pictures people have posted have not looked good, so I have a feeling mine will get returned :frown:

The sad thing is I think that was the idea you could see the details of the shoe lol 

But I agree, which is why the BHM look the best thus far 

I have a feeling they'll have some limited "Restocks" nothing major though that I can foresee.  Like someone else said, HTM X's or maybe some older AS Kobe's get rereleased.
We'll see. I'm sure people gonna post up what they got on Facebook. So hopefully I'll see if there's anything good before I head over. We should have a thread about the snrk shop in la

Speaking of the LA SNKR pop up, does anyone know when you can start reserving a time? It only says "check back later" for me

Speaking of the LA SNKR pop up, does anyone know when you can start reserving a time? It only says "check back later" for me
Looks like you can only reserve the day before, so reserve for the 11th on the 10th.  Etc.  They are supposedly going to have OVO X's at the pop-up shop also.  Someone wanna cop some Black X's for me? :tongue:  Haha

I dont think thats going to happen. At last years SNKRS BOX for air max day, they only had air max zeros as the most limited shoe and that was sold out for the first few hours. 

Back
Top Bottom