Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Sole doesn't look as bad on the Nike official pictures. Still would only cop on the disco.

Am I the only who likes all the GR CWs that have been released so far? I like them all but if I have to rank them:

BHM > Purple/Home > AS > Achilles > Emperor, I am planning to get all 5.

If Bruce Lee is confirmed, will get that one too, and that one possibly will top the BHM.

I don't feel the need to buy the IDs since there are too many CWs for GR that I like already.

Hoping the easter that we see on the first page is not fake and will be confirmed by Nike. Man my wallet is in trouble, I have 2 so far BHM and Achilles.

BHM socks go well with the Last Emperor
Looks pretty good, I got the BHM socks the quarter one last week, man I like it. It's expensive for socks but they are really nice.

Do you know if we could get a discount for Stance socks? I paid retail from their website. There are the blue, black and red that I like to cop for my Kobe 11, wondering if they ever put their products on sale or offer coupons?

Looks pretty good, I got the BHM socks the quarter one last week, man I like it. It's expensive for socks but they are really nice.

Do you know if we could get a discount for Stance socks? I paid retail from their website. There are the blue, black and red that I like to cop for my Kobe 11, wondering if they ever put their products on sale or offer coupons?
If you order enough from Footlocker you can probably use a coupon code and get a discount.

Am I the only who likes all the GR CWs that have been released so far? I like them all but if I have to rank them:

BHM > Purple/Home > AS > Achilles > Emperor, I am planning to get all 5.

If Bruce Lee is confirmed, will get that one too, and that one possibly will top the BHM.

I don't feel the need to buy the IDs since there are too many CWs for GR that I like already.

Hoping the easter that we see on the first page is not fake and will be confirmed by Nike. Man my wallet is in trouble, I have 2 so far BHM and Achilles.
I like all of them as well. I ID'd a pair to get a full zoom with XDR and hopefully stop myself from attempting to buy too many pairs lol. 

I'm seriously considering 'adjusting' the pull tab when I get them. Thinking of cutting it at the very top, laying it flat against the tongue and gluing the excess on the interior of the tongue. I'm not the dremel guy but this seems like it would be relatively easy. We shall see.....

I'm seriously considering 'adjusting' the pull tab when I get them. Thinking of cutting it at the very top, laying it flat against the tongue and gluing the excess on the interior of the tongue. I'm not the dremel guy but this seems like it would be relatively easy. We shall see.....

Why?

He'll get the PE itch
laugh.gif

Excuse my ignorance but can anyone educate me on what shoe each of the All Star ids are supposed to resemble?

Back
Top Bottom