Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I'm thinking of using a Dremel tool to sipe the outer perimeter of the outsole to improve the traction on my Achilles Heels. I plan on using the disc attachment to basically extend the traction grooves to the edge of the sole. In theory, this should help a lot, especially in the heel where the concave shape of the sole prevents much of the actual traction pattern from even making contact with the floor. 

There's a big upside to be gained with little or no possibility of ruining the shoe in the process. 
Whoa. Let us know how that goes.

Last edited:
BHMs are beautiful

But I'm dreading wearing mine cuz of those super white midsoles. It reminds me of my black/Crimson 9 EM midsoles

BHMs are beautiful

But I'm dreading wearing mine cuz of those super white midsoles. It reminds me of my black/Crimson 9 EM midsoles

They're shoes. They are meant to be worn lol. Not like it's a crazy valuable pair either

Last edited:
I'm thinking of using a Dremel tool to sipe the outer perimeter of the outsole to improve the traction on my Achilles Heels. I plan on using the disc attachment to basically extend the traction grooves to the edge of the sole. In theory, this should help a lot, especially in the heel where the concave shape of the sole prevents much of the actual traction pattern from even making contact with the floor.

There's a big upside to be gained with little or no possibility of ruining the shoe in the process. 

Edit: cuts would match the same depth of existing grooves. 

View media item 1895235

This dude....lmao

You remind me of my cousin he's an engineer always tweeking or building some ish to the point of it being unnecessary lol. you plan on ballin in these???

Have been sitting on these for nearly a month now.. thinking of picking up the BHMs then if they work out, create an ID pair.

But man... as someone echoed before, Nike's design aren't mind blowing anymore.  Sure the technology is evolving, but the designs aren't up to par.  Looking at adidas with their Dame 2's, etc.. they're not afraid to push the boundaries, even more so with their lifestyle/training lineup. 

I've always been a Nike advocate, I love their athletes, their branding and their history.  Something needs to change.  

The LeBron line is strait up ugly (his kicks look like some damn Red Wing boots), KD8's are uninspired and the Kyrie's are almost as ugly as Dellavedova jumpshot.  At least the XI's overall silhouette is simple and elegant... but then again the heel of the black/purple colour looks like something a kid on MS Paint drew up.

IMO Nike has had it easy these past 10 years, because their athletes are so hyped up and famous, they can pretty much sell any garbage design and us folks will gobble them up at 200+ a pop.

Rant over.

image.jpg

Just got these in this color way is so trash. Struggle multicolor looks like McDonald's colors like that Jordan 7 sweater colorway. Can't believe y'all hyped these. The asg gonna be way better than this.

^^^We got Bob Villa up in here.
Lol. Half the cats in here are too young for that name to resonate. 
This dude....lmao

You remind me of my cousin he's an engineer always tweeking or building some ish to the point of it being unnecessary lol. you plan on ballin in these???
Everyone's complaining about the traction since day one. I come up with an easy way to potentially improve this issue and now its deemed "unnecessary"?

Go tell the dudes doing the sole swaps in the Flyknit thread that innovation is "unnecessary" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom