Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I understand that but I was simply saying that these look more like soccer shoes than any of the ones before. I liked all of his shoes before 

i'd agree, this one stuck to me more as a soccer shoe than the others

im so happy I wasnt the only one to notice this.

F outta here
roll.gif
?

The white upper looks more white in this picture and much better than in other pics. I might as well just order a similar pair but am debating if I want a white tongue and see if I like them in person. I've never had such a hard time deciding on if I like white or not. I'm jealous and know that you're going to look pimp rocking those pairs.

The white upper looks more white in this picture and much better than in other pics. I might as well just order a similar pair but am debating if I want a white tongue and see if I like them in person. I've never had such a hard time deciding on if I like white or not. I'm jealous and know that you're going to look pimp rocking those pairs.
They are fairly grey though, its almost ridiculous that they call the upper "white". I do like the look of the white tongue though, next pair I order will be white tongue.

They are fairly grey though, its almost ridiculous that they call the upper "white". I do like the look of the white tongue though, next pair I order will be white tongue.

I sent your pic to the gf and got the thumbs up to go ahead and place another order for another pair and it'll be my valentines gift and I'm getting her some other pair as she wants to start running again when the weather gets warmer. But I should go to the hoh near me to confirm sizing first. Thanks and you got some reps from me.

I'm thinking of using a Dremel tool to sipe the outer perimeter of the outsole to improve the traction on my Achilles Heels. I plan on using the disc attachment to basically extend the traction grooves to the edge of the sole. In theory, this should help a lot, especially in the heel where the concave shape of the sole prevents much of the actual traction pattern from even making contact with the floor.

There's a big upside to be gained with little or no possibility of ruining the shoe in the process. 

Edit: cuts would match the same depth of existing grooves. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom