Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They definitely fit true to size. I could've gotten away with a half size down(fits like a glove a half size down), but I preferred to stick with my true size so they aren't too snug.

Found my swap. I'm set.
nthat.gif
Same as the grip...they look TTS.

wink.gif

For anyone worrying about traction it is honestly only an issue if you play on super dusty courts. I played on a decent court, swept once a day but kids on it all the time, and there just wasn't an issue. Maybe some very minor slipping when doing suicides or something, but for any basketball cuts, step backs, two steps etc it help up perfect.

If you are paying 200 for shoes I think nike is banking you don't play on a garbage court and are a bit more serious than a once a week 24 hour fitness player.

So I finally went to try them on at a FTL and to my surprise I had to size down to a 13 instead of a 14 like on my IXs and some of my 8s. I have a wide foot but even fresh out of the box they fit better. Very strange.

Oh and the BHMs are really that piff in person. Does 23penny charge tax to CA?

I'm a true 12.5 but most of my shoes are 13 because I have wide feet. I've liked a few models of Kobes since the 6s but never bought a pair because a) I really don't care for Kobe too much & b) his shoes are always too narrow. That changes with the 11. I tried a pair on. 13 was a bit roomy & not narrow at all. 12 felt pretty damn good. I will be copping a pair or two. It's his last season so it'll be my way of paying homage to one of the greatest to ever play the game.

I ordered a pair of Achilles from OS kicks last Thursday and still haven't gotten any shipped E-mails. Are they legit? Do they usually take this long to ship stuff?

No. My true size is fine. A LITTLE extra toe room. But nothing to go crazy about
yeah I agree I did the same thing, I was just wondering because you said your feet hurt. I have heard some people complain about the TPU being painful on size downs

sometimes. He used to only ship during certain days of week, i think.
It says they ship items on Friday's and Wednesdays. I ordered on Thursday thinking they would ship the next day and nothing. Figured they might get shipped today and still nothing. I even sent them an e-mail in the meanwhile and haven't gotten a response. Starting to get a little frustrated

I'm still waiting on my pair to arrive from 23penny that I ordered last week.
Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Had to cancel a size 12 order last week because a pair in the shipment didn't come, I assume it was someone on NT, so I set aside a size 12 w/ price match but if he doesn't respond in a day the size 12 will go up tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom