*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just hoping this will leak by the end of the night

Word, I can't wait. Been refreshing twitter all day. But I figured once "Kid Cudi" is a trending topic I'll know its been leaked haha.

I don't know how much longer I can wait! SMF sounds amazing
pimp.gif

Enter Galactic sounds dope too... I'm pretty sure that this album will not be a let down
pimp.gif
Cudi is a funny dude tho
laugh.gif

wada7 wrote:

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all his songs leading up to the album ? Not the songs he's featured in.

nerd.gif
i might, check the bottom of page 29, i posted a screenshot of all my cudi songs

If I tell u wat songs will send songs

Man on The Moon Album Leak now
laugh.gif

10 Days(Album Drop) man remember how this thread would sink every now & then I would i dont wanna say bump but it ended up 1st now its surviving on its ownbut will def be dope

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You dudes begging for the leak better plan on purchasing the album, too.

Word, I'll be copping for sure. This'll be the first album I purchase (not counting iTunes) in 2009 haha.

alex2182 wrote:

wada7 wrote:

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all his songs leading up to the album ? Not the songs he's featured in.

nerd.gif
i might, check the bottom of page 29, i posted a screenshot of all my cudi songs

If I tell u wat songs will help out
Man on The Moon Album Leak now
laugh.gif

10 Days kinda remember how this thread would sink every now & then I would i dont wanna say bump but it ended up 1st now its surviving on its own but will def be dope
That was very hard to read.

^Not from the version I had, mastered it sounds much better and the version I had didn't have him at the end singing like that

Back
Top Bottom