*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by alcapone

This weekend.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
if you're getting this from that dude on Twitter... don't count on it, some people on another board claim he's a fraud.
we talking about ThisisFDL and kanyelive?
if so i dont think this guy has it either, he says we will have it by this weekend, and we probably will but not from him
yep, but if we don't get it by this weekend I'm thinkin Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest

I saw it on a torrent tracker, it came out today. I don't know if its real or not. I aint checking though, got the album preordered.

Am I the only one who loves hearing this guy talk??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too would like to know what other songs he has. I didnt know he had so much ##!# out there

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all his songs leading up to the album ? Not the songs he's featured in.

nerd.gif
i might, check the bottom of page 29, i posted a screenshot of all my cudi songs

Ratatat to Perform With Kid Cudi on "Late Night With David Letterman"

We told you that the always evocative Brooklyn-based electronic duo Ratatat help out on Man on the Moon: The End of Day, the forthcoming debut from the weirdly sympatico up-and-coming rap star Kid Cudi. The duo produced two tracks on the LP, "Alive" and "Pursuit of Happiness". ("Pursuit of Happiness" also features MGMT.) And now Ratatat will appear with Cudi on "Late Night With David Letterman" next week, marking the duo's first-ever late-night TV performance.
On September 8, Tuesday night, Cudi is set to serenade Dave and Paul with "Pursuit of Happiness", the second single from Man on the Moon. Here's Cudi's backing band on "Letterman": a string quartet, a DJ, and Ratatat. That's a pretty great backing band!

Man on the Moon: The End of Day is due September 15 from Dream On/G.O.O.D./Universal Motown.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

We told you that the always evocative Brooklyn-based electronic duo Ratatat help out on Man on the Moon: The End of Day, the forthcoming debut from the weirdly sympatico up-and-coming rap star Kid Cudi. The duo produced two tracks on the LP, "Alive" and "Pursuit of Happiness". ("Pursuit of Happiness" also features MGMT.) And now Ratatat will appear with Cudi on "Late Night With David Letterman" next week, marking the duo's first-ever late-night TV performance.
On September 8, Tuesday night, Cudi is set to serenade Dave and Paul with "Pursuit of Happiness", the second single from Man on the Moon. Here's Cudi's backing band on "Letterman": a string quartet, a DJ, and Ratatat. That's a pretty great backing band!

Man on the Moon: The End of Day is due September 15 from Dream On/G.O.O.D./Universal Motown.

its too bad MGMT wont be there, that would be dope

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all his songs leading up to the album ? Not the songs he's featured in.

nerd.gif
i might, check the bottom of page 29, i posted a screenshot of all my cudi songs
Do you have a .rar file ?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

its too bad MGMT wont be there, that would be dope

thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom