**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

This was the first time I've heard "TBTB" and "I". TBTB had my like :x :x :x the whole time, song is hard as rocks. "I" was definitely not what I expected, at all :lol:

Definitely a different vibe from GKMC but this is a GREAT album. Putting your heart and soul into an album and trying to create a unique sound (instead of going for what's hot) goes a LONG way. Kendrick doesn't disappoint.

whoever made the gill scott heron comparison is so on point. thats exactly what went through my head with the first listen. 

and whoever put big sean and drake in the same category as kendrick is so dumb.  eff outta here...their music is soft served for women and the radio. 

Oh boyyy, here we go. Nt police coming out in full force for liking other artists.

Seeing a lot of slander on Twitter and slurping on here....guess I'll have to peep later and see what it really is :lol:

Did that untitled song he performed on Colbert Report make it onto the album? Thats one of my favs all time.

^its even in the thread title
Did that untitled song he performed on Colbert Report make it onto the album? Thats one of my favs all time.

Nah I wish. Read somewhere that iTunes is gonna make it a bonus track or something. At least I hope so.

:x

Lets hope it makes the bonus tracks. That song is soulful. With the jazz in the background makes it perfect.

2 listens in.

This CD is amazing. it's deep man, metaphors, little things that you gotta keep listening to catch.

It was worth the wait imo. Kendrick delivered. It's just gonna get better and better with each listen too. 

^its even in the thread title

Nah I wish. Read somewhere that iTunes is gonna make it a bonus track or something. At least I hope so.

:x

Lets hope it makes the bonus tracks. That song is soulful. With the jazz in the background makes it perfect.
joint brings a tear to my damn eye every time I hear it. everything bout that damn song exceeds perfection.

will be giving this multiple spins throughout the day, that interview with Pac sounded so organic and real breh

Is bae trying too hard?

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13 · 11h 11 hours ago

KENDRICK PUT HIS ALBUM OUT EARLY. NO ONE TOUCH ME. @kendricklamar

Back
Top Bottom