**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Can anyone explain this Big Sean vs Kendrick thing? Compton v Detroit?!

I haven't heard anything about this but it could have been from the "Control" verse from Kendrick. Even though it was Big Sean's track, Kendrick got more shine.

images

He's really going to copy the black cover idea from Lupe?

I hope dude has something cooked up and is more creative than that....

Really disappointed in the album cover and album title if they're sticking. I hate seeing artists use the same cover and titles. They're artists, you can create something or pay someone to create something. Those fanboys on that Kanye site create crazy album covers. I'm hyped though. I'll be buying this on release day.

Why is Wale even being mentioned in this thread? Guy makes music for women and I don't even know if women are still listening to his weak music.

I doubt that's the title and cover art

The names of the tracks aren't even revealed either 

Album long as a MFer :pimp:

I don't mind Kendrick and Wale dropping around the same time. Wales last tape was dope so I'm a bump Kendrick's then Wale's the next week. and album sales don't mean **** nowadays anyway.

Really disappointed in the album cover and album title if they're sticking. I hate seeing artists use the same cover and titles. They're artists, you can create something or pay someone to create something. Those fanboys on that Kanye site create crazy album covers. I'm hyped though. I'll be buying this on release day.

Why is Wale even being mentioned in this thread? Guy makes music for women and I don't even know if women are still listening to his weak music.

I'm guessing it says "Untitled" cuz they don't know the title or song titles yet.

I am very excited to see this. It seems like every month, i have a favorite artist (newer ones) droppin an album

Nov KRIT
Dec Cole
Jan Lupe
Feb Big Sean
Mar K Dot

Back
Top Bottom