**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

While producing GKMC, Kendrick had said he made over 50-70 tracks but only picked those that had substance to what his agenda wanted to be. So we only got 14-16, maybe close to 20, of hearing those unreleased ones. He made music, he just ain't release them yet or at all. As PAC is his inspiration, Kendrick probably producing music just about every day or other days...

Yall act like we haven't heard ANYTHING from Dot since GKMC :lol:

My music library too big to be worried about when artist (who always come through) is going to drop. Enjoy what's already been release.

Come on ya'll what else would you expect when Dre da big homie?

He's known to have fuego just stashed away, because he's a perfectionist.

I've been waiting on Detox since middle school 
laugh.gif

You know he taught Kendrick the game..... he's definitely sitting on some gems.

Kendrick has remained relevant through features, while working on his project. Nothing wrong with that.

Most rappers with really good substance aren't dropping tracks left and right.

Exactly :lol: :pimp:

Dude just dropped one of the hardest and thought provoking records in a while and people are still complaining.

People never satisfied. Dude dropped one of the greatest songs of last year and this year in the span of 5 months FROM THE SAME ALBUM.

I think we'll be fine.

I'm not giving dude a pass on this.

He knows when he drops it probably won't live up to the expectations, and he's delaying the inevitable.

Shook dude, but that's how it goes sometimes when all the critical acclaim is directed at you. You have to follow up, and only a few dudes in hip hop have avoided that sophomore jinx.

People want him to over saturate the game with no substance music with the same meaning like D___E, Wayne, etc..
Never rush an artist.

Anyone seeing him perform at Rose Bowl tonight?

Thought about it but not my kind of event.

Anyone seeing him perform at Rose Bowl tonight?

Thought about it but not my kind of event.

It was terrible.

Long story short:
Sound sucked.
He kept tellng the soundman to turn it up. Finally some rep comes on stage, tells him "blah blah city will shut us down blah blah"
Tried to test the sound by playing MAAD City like 4 times. Finally he said "I'll be back guys" and he walked off stage.

Set was supposed to last 90 min. He maybe was on stage for close to half of that.

Seeing all day performed byKanye i cant help but feel that his performance is what Kendrick should have pulled for blacker the Berry

Back
Top Bottom