**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

giphy.gif

Idk how y'all fronting on albums this year in 2017. Especially the mainstream rappers. A lot of good albums have been released to start the year.

2015 & 2016 are in my top 4 for best years in music (since I've been alive) but this year has really really been slow. But who knows it's only been 4 months.

What do you guys mean by came and went? "More Life" is his best retired project and it's been number 1 on billboard for 3-4 weeks and aleady Platinum.

I do agree though, Kendrick for sure give you total different vibes with each album. Curious to see how this one plays out.

yeah i agree with this.

I know its the kendrick thread....but more life is great. And its very very popular.

I think your age, surroundings and maybe some other factors play a role in how fast an album comes and goes. I haven't heard More Life and I don't plan on it after hearing Views. My girl told me More Life was too soft and the accents were wack for her. Most of my boys don't really listen to Drake to begin with but they said it was a pop album but they liked Free Smoke. I think my people are getting older and Drake's music is turning more pop and kid friendly. I know it's streaming crazy numbers but in my circle, it came and went in less than 24 hours.

I like the album cover. I think of struggle and Time magazine when I see it.

Last edited:
I think your age, surroundings and maybe some other factors play a role in how fast an album comes and goes. I haven't heard More Life and I don't plan on it after hearing Views. My girl told me More Life was too soft and the accents were wack for her. Most of my boys don't really listen to Drake to begin with but they said it was a pop album but they liked Free Smoke. I think my people are getting older and Drake's music is turning more pop and kid friendly. I know it's streaming crazy numbers but in my circle, it came and went in less than 24 hours.

Facts.

That **** came and went like a mf'er for me. And I generally liked his music up until about If You're Reading This. Views was awful...and More Life was ok to me. I think I've just outgrown his music.

Honestly...if I want to hear "Drake type of music"...I'll just listen to PND. 

That Big Sean **** was AWFUL. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom