**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

https://instagram.com/hikeahkareem/

whew.png

I really wanted to see a movie or a play come about inspired by TPAB but honestly he's doing a really good job with just stand alone music videos

I really wanted to see a movie or a play come about inspired by TPAB but honestly he's doing a really good job with just stand alone music videos

From the first time I heard the album it reminded me of a old Spike Lee movie. I would to see him make a short film based on it.

was Cartoon and Cereals ever officially released? I hate when rappers have their best tracks not on their albums (looking at you NaS)

Cartoons & Cereal wasn't on any project of his lol. But dude has a bunch of great songs that arent on any of his projects

abematic abematic it appears u got the quotes mixed up lol. But Cartoons & Cereal came out way after Section 80. It actually came out after Swimming Pools if i remember right

Prob cause of the cartoons in the background. It woulda fit into the theme of that album too. But Im more mad that The Heart Pt3 wasnt the outro on that album. It was such a perfect outro

Cartoons and Cereal was for GKMC but he couldn't sew it in with the flow of the album ( its about him growing up as a kid) he left it off and started from meeting Sherane instead.

Agree, I think ADHD falls in there too. One of my favs

ADHD will always be one of my favorite tracks period

But I don't think I could make a top 5 of Kendricks songs. But ADHD would def be on it.

Also, I agree with Cartoons and Cereal being a classic, but one day I was really tuned in to the track on my headphones, and couldn't help but how much you can hear Kendrick saying "Elmer Fudd" in the background over and over, it became annoying once I realized it was there :nerd:

Last edited:
My Top 5 Kendrick tracks:

1. U
2. ADHD
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. m.A.A.d. City
5. Alright

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom