**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

FOX news argued that K. Dot has "done more damage to young African Americans than racism" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
jimmies are RUSTLED

Wesley's Theory got the repeat all morning with a lil King Kuna, Friday starting off great.

Wesley's Theory needs visuals. Not for the sake of it being a dope track but I can imagine the imagery in it. It's pushing a message and I'd love to see that message made into a visual adaptation.

Wesley's Theory needs visuals. Not for the sake of it being a dope track but I can imagine the imagery in it. It's pushing a message and I'd love to see that message made into a visual adaptation.

Get out my brain fam

eek.gif
 that chant

Dope. It definitely made me want to see his vision for the rest of the album as well.

Ol' girl looked scared as hell :lol: This ___ Kendrick was popping up out of every corner like a Dr. Seuss character.

Man... I feel like I got brainwashed following all this unfold between drake and Meek..forgot real content. I got lost in music for the past lil bit. It's funny too because as much as I hated this dude drake - when that IYRTITL dropped I messed with those tracks so heavy..and all meanwhile the "something is in the water" line keeps replaying while I'm hearin the disses from this guy...

Anyway bac to this real ness that vid was cool, that was one of my favourite songs on the album surprised he made a video for it.

That chant, young g for real I hope he spreads more positivity than anyone can dream and achieves a lot of greatness for real.

BEAST

My boys they don't listen to Kendrick but his "mainstream" songs like "drank", but since they heard King Kunta, they have it in rotation heavy

Back
Top Bottom