Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
So the 1st CW of the 8 will be a "USA" CW huh. I like how Nike is secretly making Wizards CWs the first KD drop. They know what's up. 2016

come on now, they started the 7 with a USA colorway as well, they just happen to drop right around 4th of July. dont read too much into it, you're going to be dissapointed

Nike been screwing us with white or light colored mesh lately! They need to go dark mesh light posite if anything... WTF are they doing?!
mean.gif

Not my pic but the pb&j's are dope
Them joints are turrible. The jelly print on the posite is unnecessary and ruins the shoe. The KD 7's are starting to look like the Kobe 9's to me. Started off great, but the later offerings are becoming more and more mediocre. Hopefully the All-Stars look like something covetable.

come on now, they started the 7 with a USA colorway as well, they just happen to drop right around 4th of July. dont read too much into it, you're going to be dissapointed

It was a joke. Lol

I do think he's leaving for DC though.

NDC calling this the "Weatherman" shirt:

But doesn't match the color description of "Emerald Green/Metallic Silver/Dark Emerald"...maybe the same shirt will come out in multiple colorways to match several shoes like a lot of the Nike sig shirts.  

Last edited:
Waiting/hoping for eggnogs to hit disco, probably won't have that option for BHMs though, thinking I'll have to get those on release day

need to see that weatherman colorway. anybody got a PS of the 4 color blocking on the 7? that'll probably just set me up for disappointment but i can dream

According to SN the PB&Js will be in men's sizes too.

The PBJ theme continues on the Nike KD 7. The rumored release date of this upcoming sneaker is February 4th, 2015, and will also be released in mens sizes. This KD 7  GS utilizes a jelly drenched graphic atop a clean white base, with a gum outsole and strap for a more accurate depiction of the sandwich spread. Check out more of the first look of the KD 7 “PB&J”  and let us know if you’re a fan in the comments.

I see why these probably won't be well received and how people could say they're ugly but my first reaction is that I  like them . I might cop.

Last edited:
I have to say that I don't mind the PB&J, but I won't get them. Wouldn't disrespect anyone that did.

Got my Pony's in yesterday - I really like them. My first KD ever and I like them more design wise than I expected, even with the strap. Now I'll probably find the black suede EXT.

Back
Top Bottom