Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

According to SN the PB&Js will be in men's sizes too.

The PBJ theme continues on the Nike KD 7. The rumored release date of this upcoming sneaker is February 4th, 2015, and will also be released in mens sizes. This KD 7  GS utilizes a jelly drenched graphic atop a clean white base, with a gum outsole and strap for a more accurate depiction of the sandwich spread. Check out more of the first look of the KD 7 “PB&J”  and let us know if you’re a fan in the comments.

I see why these probably won't be well received and how people could say they're ugly but my first reaction is that I  like them . I might cop.
 i love em strap is kinda weird tho

NBA Store in NYC has a sale. $100 for CBTS, Uprising and OKC. If you know someone that works at Adidas, use their discount and you can take an additional 30% off.

Grabbed a brand new pair of Uprisings off the bay a couple days ago for $100 shipped, felt like I did well, but if you can grab a pair from NBA store at $100 with another 30% off from an Adidas employee...that's seriously winning.
smokin.gif

Patiently waiting for the Floral EXTs!
Look what just came in the mail, Mr ext strikes again
#Teamwedonthorsearound

Can't wait to get mine!
let me tell you about UPS today, for the first time ever the system for tracking was jacked up, it got to El Paso at 0830, so of course i'm calling to see if i can pick it up since it won't be delivered til tomorrow and i'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, they say can't check it right now call back in a couple hrs, I get ready to call and check the tracking and sure enough it's been left at my door step.....WTF??!!! Normally they drop it off at my APT Office Bldg.....so i rush from work to my apt to make sure and luckily it was still there but man i'm bout to send them a nasty gram for this one

let me tell you about UPS today, for the first time ever the system for tracking was jacked up, it got to El Paso at 0830, so of course i'm calling to see if i can pick it up since it won't be delivered til tomorrow and i'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, they say can't check it right now call back in a couple hrs, I get ready to call and check the tracking and sure enough it's been left at my door step.....WTF??!!! Normally they drop it off at my APT Office Bldg.....so i rush from work to my apt to make sure and luckily it was still there but man i'm bout to send them a nasty gram for this one

Glad you got it!

^UPS is wild inconsistent.

All in the same week:

Package A: "Delivered" to "front porch" per the physical (and online) tracking slip. Post man had shot-putted my **** onto my back balcony (not a damn porch)

Package B: attempted to deliver to my front porch. left slip. came back a day later, and left at my front office

Package C: left slip and left at my front office

and I've had to have had double digit packages come through here before this.

Last edited:
I had some 2015 air max that sat with UPS from Thursday until yesterday (Tues). Normally they're pretty good around here but they've been slacking lately.

Back
Top Bottom