Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I love the design of the 7's and picked up 5 pair as of now. I do feel Nike has dropped quite a bit of meh colorways though but that's just me. I'm looking to do the Aunt Pearls, ASG (I so hope Nike makes this shoe hot a lot of anticipation going around for them) EXT Floral, possibly the WTKD (if executed right) and "maybe" the Easters or Weathermans (if they release & look good). No Elites for me if they don't have the strap,(that's one of my favorite parts of the shoe) and the holes throughout the shoe look hideous to me. My top 3 KD's so far are:

1.) Global Games (own)
2.) Gold Medals
3.) N7's (own)

That about sums up the KD 7's for me

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased from Deadstock.Ca, and dealt with customs? 

I am looking at an order over $200 USD shipped fedex ( I believe Vancouver ) to California, anyone have an idea of the customs I would have to pay if I indeed get hit with them?  

Last edited:
dem apples
smokin.gif

Has anyone purchased from Deadstock.Ca, and dealt with customs? 

I am looking at an order over $200 USD shipped fedex ( I believe Vancouver ) to California, anyone have an idea of the customs I would have to pay if I indeed get hit with them?  
What are you looking to buy from them?  Not sure how the customs works in the US, but if you want you can buy them and I can ship them to you as a gift.. Of course if you trust me which you shouldn't lol

What are you looking to buy from them?  Not sure how the customs works in the US, but if you want you can buy them and I can ship them to you as a gift.. Of course if you trust me which you shouldn't lol
roll.gif

If only I could rep more than once 

They have the cheapest black ext I have seen in my size(online at least, I still need to see about store around me)<<< are larger sizes(13) sitting anywhere?

I might take you up on that soon, thank you very much my man!!

I just unexpectedly just grabbed the WTK 9 off foot locker though so I need to see if my pockets have anything left after this weekend 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

If only I could rep more than once 

They have the cheapest black ext I have seen in my size(online at least, I still need to see about store around me)<<< are larger sizes(13) sitting anywhere?

I might take you up on that soon, thank you very much my man!!

I just unexpectedly just grabbed the WTK 9 off foot locker though so I need to see if my pockets have anything left after this weekend 
laugh.gif

no worries, hit me with a DM in the future if you want.

think I might need to hit up that person that posted these in stock in his country and make a deal, these will be fine in some khakis and a white/black tee

Thank you, really do appreciate it.

Those and the gold medals I swung and missed, oh those gold medals! 
pimp.gif
, everybody wants so damn much for them though.
Ya I got the GM's as well and they are a hot shoe, the pics were great but they are even better in person.

the suedes are nice too, but now you get to see the prices we have to pay in Vancouver - add another 12% to the shoe for taxes as well. That's why I try to always buy online when I can and ship them to a po box in the US.

Back
Top Bottom