Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

You can't add to cart until xx:00:00 on Nike's server's end, so it doesn't matter what the client side (your computer clock, your phone clock, etc) says.  You can turn the clock off days/hours/minutes in advance with a simple piece of JS (or even just set your computer clock ahead) and have access to the sizes and add to cart button, but it gives you an error message until the timer ends on the server side when you try to add to cart.

Now I imagine some people out there know ways to ATC early but that's past my knowledge 
laugh.gif

That's my point.  Now lets see your computer time is 5 seconds behind NDC server time.  You sitting there waiting for the countdown, and by the time the shoe is available they are all gone.  You had no chance at all.  Nike needs to make it so the server time displays, or that we can align our clocks to theirs.

Of course the ATC thing you spoke about is beyond me as well.

That's my point.  Now lets see your computer time is 5 seconds behind NDC server time.  You sitting there waiting for the countdown, and by the time the shoe is available they are all gone.  You had no chance at all.  Nike needs to make it so the server time displays, or that we can align our clocks to theirs.

Of course the ATC thing you spoke about is beyond me as well.
Yeah but it's really up to the user to make sure their clock is set properly.

I don't see why a cell phone would ever have a problem since the clock should be set automatically.  As for computers, people should make sure those clocks are syncing to time servers, and then it shouldn't really be an issue.  I've never had an issue where my computer clock got out of step with Nike.

Now those other sites like FTL/EB etc, those countdowns get really out of whack on the client side.  But NDC is 100% reliable for me.

Fwiw ive done the mobile and laptop side by side with mobile always having the countdown ahead but end up having the laptop win the checkout most of the time.

Talking bout ndc

Last edited:
What does buying BHM sneakers have to do with him hating the fact that resellers don't donate some of thier profit to the cause???

If he's buying from Nike im pretty sure they do give back.

Yeah but it's really up to the user to make sure their clock is set properly.

I don't see why a cell phone would ever have a problem since the clock should be set automatically.  As for computers, people should make sure those clocks are syncing to time servers, and then it shouldn't really be an issue.  I've never had an issue where my computer clock got out of step with Nike.

Now those other sites like FTL/EB etc, those countdowns get really out of whack on the client side.  But NDC is 100% reliable for me.
I don't think you are understanding what Im saying.  There is no way to sync with Nike's time.  Example.. your cellphone carrier might be sending you a time of 7:59:55, but Nike's servers have a reading of 7:59:59.  There is no way for you to know you are out of sync, and no way to know what the Nike server time is.  The user (us) aren't able to set up the clock 'properly' cause we don't know what the Nike server time is. 

You are saying you have never had an issue with the clock being off, but you don't actually know if you were off by 1 second or 5 seconds, because you don't know what time Nike is using.

Ok here's an example.

On one release, I disabled the timer about a minute before the release. I then manually clicked add to cart to see if I could get it in my cart early before my computer clock said 7:00 a.m. Each time I tried to add it said error not available or whatever the message was. I did this all the way up until my computer clock rolled over to 7:00 and the second that happened I was able to finally add to cart on NDC. That's why I say Nike is in sync as best I can tell.

Good news is that so far with these KD releases any time discrepancies are pretty irrelevant since they're not selling out :lol:

And getting back to KD, he's still wearing his 6's tonight. One of these days I'm going to turn on the Thunder and see him wearing the 7's and I might fall out of my chair.

How do you know that?

ITS COMMON SENSE! THE ONLY KD7'S THAT HAVE SOLD OUT INSTANTLY WERE THE GOLD MEDALS AND THE GLOBAL GAMES(NOT AS QUICK)....

ALL HAVE BEEN GR'S, ALL CAN BE HAD ON DISCOUNT, THE MASSES ARENT CHECKING FOR KD'S.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK FAM.

I've never owned a pair of KD's.

I bought several of the 5's and 6's for the niece and nephews and I always knew they were cheap.

This 7 model looked like a heavy shoe from the pictures.

It is pretty light.

Don't feel too good in hand but they feel quite nice on foot.

I will put some miles on them over the weekend and see how they feel.

I will say this, I've never seen more god awful CW's on a Nike model before, though. Straight Dookie. The lot of them.

[h2]  [/h2]
Two decent CW's. Global Game and Good Apple, maybe Independence but I don't wear USA colored shoes for style purposes.

Straight Dookie.
[h2]  [/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]D 7 Colorways[/h2]
nike-ke-7-independence-day-release-colorway.jpg
Nike KD 7 "Independence Day"

kd-7-35kdegrees-release-thumb.jpg
Nike KD 7 "35,000 Degrees"

nike-kd-7-global-game-release-thumb1.jpg
Nike KD 7 "Global Game"

calm-before-the-storm-release-thumb.jpg
Nike KD 7 "Calm Before The Storm"

nike-kd-7-easy-money-release-thumb.jpg
Nike KD 7 "Easy Money"