Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't think I can do that much gold
laugh.gif

I think it'll be nice if that's the Gold Medals that are dropping. The only thing that won't/doesn't make since to me is if that is in fact the pair that's dropping why is the price $170 & the shoe premium? Especially considering the N7's where only $150 and give off a more "premium" look than the Gold Medials. Which basically looks like a basic/GR pair with gold Posite.

I think it'll be nice if that's the Gold Medals that are dropping. Especially considering the N7's where only $150 and give off a more "premium" look than the Gold Medials. Which basically looks like a basic/GR pair with gold Posite.
the Gold medals definitely look like a premium, if these are in fact the gold medals to be released, best colorway so far, makes all the others look basic

the Gold medals definitely look like a premium, if these are in fact the gold medals to be released, best colorway so far, makes all the others look basic

The Gold Medals (PS I like the Gold Medals also) which are just navy blue with gold Hyperposite looks premium & warrants a $20 price increase to you? (I know Nike loves customers like you lol) Makes the N7's with the Native American Costal art all over the black Posite look basic??? Interesting...

Only liked the GG so far. I kinda want the pony hairs! :D Are they dropping in December?
...and want the Prince George's if they release

The gold medals look nicee.  Don't like the increase though - I want to know what makes them premium.  You cant just call a colorway premium and add more money for the exact same shoe that dropped how many CW's already!?

The gold medals look nicee.  Don't like the increase though - I want to know what makes them premium.  You cant just call a colorway premium and add more money for the exact same shoe that dropped how many CW's already!?
It's premium because KD resigned with Nike and they need to make the $ back so they are finding every little excuse to do so.

Last edited:

It's premium because KD resigned with Nike and they need to make the $ back so they are finding every little excuse to do so.
So its a premium to keep paying KD, got it.  If its the same shoe with a nice CW, that's Nike's way of telling us every other KD7 sold has been a piece of ****,,

although what @guesswho  said could be a great possibility, the honesty of it is that it's Nike and the do crap like that, look at how many times they've done it for their other sigs, Kobe has had premium EM vers that were well yeah and Lebron maison pack was premium and well yeah now KDs getting the treatment, can't wait to see that premium KI for $125
roll.gif

Last edited:
June bug  
laugh.gif
   think ill try for them... 

the shoe bill for the rest of the year just keeps getting larger and larger 
sick.gif

Last edited:

June bug  
laugh.gif
   think ill try for them... 

the shoe bill for the rest of the year just keeps getting larger and larger 
sick.gif

I simply said no more and haven't brought anything in a min, i'll jump back in a bit but I need a break plus I still need to get rid of some shoes

They going make me choose between Gold Medals and black infrareds

Back
Top Bottom