• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Ordered a pair of N7s from FL. Can't wait to get them in hand

Did you order from them when they released Saturday morning? Ordered from them right when they dropped and immediately sent me an email saying they were back ordered and wouldn't ship for two weeks. I canceled that order and just order from nike cus they had a FSR.

I was actually feeling this shoe and was going to make it my 1st KD model to date. But then I saw the other shoe and the red totally killed it. Now I know why they only show 1 of the shoes in the pic lol. Defintely want a pair though, might have to ID one if one of the near-future releases isnt appealing.
Dark Turquoise/Black/University Red/Metallic Gold - Pretty sure Nike wasn't hiding the fact that there is red on the shoe. You must be new to the N7 line because some type of red is always included in the color scheme. 

Did you order from them when they released Saturday morning? Ordered from them right when they dropped and immediately sent me an email saying they were back ordered and wouldn't ship for two weeks. I canceled that order and just order from nike cus they had a FSR.

I got the confirmation email and that was it. I didn't hear anything about it being back ordered

Dark Turquoise/Black/University Red/Metallic Gold - Pretty sure Nike wasn't hiding the fact that there is red on the shoe. You must be new to the N7 line because some type of red is always included in the color scheme. 
Not the 5's

Yeah... just the 4,6,7's... The 5's were trash in general. Funny thing is UA liked them enough to retool them and call them the Spawn. 
laugh.gif

Well in that picture it didn't show the color code. Also, I am new to the N7 line.. hence it being my 1st KD model to date.

Got my shipping notification for N7´s, but no delivery date available. However, they´re pretty close to me already. Might have ´em tomorrow, in which case I´d be very :D

Does anyone know the type of orange that´s gonna be on the Texas´s? Is it gonna be a full-on UT orange or a more general flavor?

NDC shipped my ACFs separately, still nothing on my N7s.

Normally I don't care but I paid for 2-day
mad.gif

[h3]Saturday, November 22, 2014[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]KD7 Premium[/h3]
Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Bright Crimson
$170 | 706858-476

Gold medal pair droppin? Count me in :smokin :smokin

Texas colorways will b copped..kinda disappointed in the all orange joint tho..

Back
Top Bottom