Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Did you even call one of the MANY stores that popped up on the launch locator. I called 4 in ATL all said they had plenty. Demand doesnt indicate gr production does and these are highly produced
The 35K was highly produced. FTL also had a ton of those and so did every other shoe store not to mention SA and other online retailers. These are just FTL and NDC. Not a GR.
The WTKD VI was on FNL, FTL, Eastbay, NDC, Eastbay and more..... Does that mean that the Global Games had less numbers? Just because there is only 2 retailers, doesn't mean they aren't a GR. 

Last edited:
500,000 is not a GR...that's genocide...

This was a GR under Foot Locker, just look at the launch locator.

Again the definition of a GR is going to be determined by availability, production numbers, etc.

I buy Flyknit Maxes and they're always a GR but only sold at FNL and Nike.

Last edited:
Who cares if they're limited or gr if you like them get them .

Indeed nike atl has a ton their footlocker has a lot. Even northlake mall has these if anyone in atl is looking still. Not trying to start arguments just saying it seems like every footlocker in my state has these is all. Hope everyone copped. Got a little extra this morning from a hook up

View media item 1111339

500,000 is not a GR...that's genocide...

This was a GR under Foot Locker, just look at the launch locator.
Genocide, hilarious.

Your right though, the only shoes that can withstand GR numbers that high are Jordan 11 christmas releases.

Who cares how rare or limited or what type of release they are. If they're available cop them. Only re-sellers care about these things.

Resellers aren't going to get much from these. So if you don't cop dont eem worry. 180 at most. They're straight in person. Its a nice all red shoe. Nothing that's special. I like them. But they're not worth more than 200.

So I went to HOH and they wont honor my bday coupon until Monday. FIne thats fair

Then I stopped by Nike bc I realized I should try them on and get the right size for myself. The manager straight up told me I could only try them on after I bought them. Thought I heard it him and said what? He told me the same thing and said if they dont fit then I can return them and get another one.

Since when cant you try on a shoe before buying? Like wht??

I looked at all the employees and they all looked away like yeaaaaaa cant help you.

Cant lie to yall b's....My jimmies were legit rustled.

I wanted to do something stupid but I just walked out salty

Cant believe you cant even try on a shoe before buying now. I hate this 'sneakergame' **** so ******* much.

I just hope there's a 9-9.5 left at hoh come Monday

Wtf... I'd call Nike corporate or email them and tell them what happened.  I never heard of something like that. It's not even a crazy hyped up shoe that people are lining up for and they are just trying to get them in and out.  Good luck getting your pair.

The hype is real lol who would of thought. But didnt this happen with the meteorology 6? And now you can find them for under retail?

Who cares how rare or limited or what type of release they are. If they're available cop them. Only re-sellers care about these things.
This is a sneaker enthusiast forum so sales and things of that will be discussed. Sales talk rears it's head on comic book, car, video game, stamp, music forums.

But I agree, at the moment, go out and buy the shoes before it's too late, lol

$131 
smokin.gif

Finally opened and walked in and copped with ease. Was able to try my sz 12 on, comfortable af. They didnt let me use that 10 off coupon. Oh well, they sitting in VA. Few people were waiting for 14s. Only one that copped the GGs. I'll have pics up soon (with white socks)!

For people still wanting these, should be available at area FTLs. Went TTS.

Btw, my shoes quality isnt all that great. These are a beautiful sneaker, but Nike build quality is crap.

i feel bad for my guy that walked in there 
mean.gif
  i was the first one there, and he comes in a little after for a 13 and dude said there's no 13's left 
ohwell.gif
  so we all know what happened there

anyways i tried on my true size 9.5 and it fit, but really snug so i just went with the 10

Last edited:
i feel bad for my guy that walked in there :smh:   i was the first one there, and he comes in a little after for a 13 and dude said there's no 13's left :\   so we all know what happened there

anyways i tried on my true size 9.5 and it fit, but really snug so i just went with the 10

Smh. Dude behind me came in and wanted these in a 7. You can imagine the look on his face when he was told they didn't come in that size. Dude ended up getting the 35K.

Back
Top Bottom