Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
About a line of 20 ppl at one of the Raleigh FTLs but I think they're all there mainly for those ugly 14s lol.

Might roll out of bed & check out these GGs.
roll.gif
, I was just messing around and i was just able to add a 9.5 on FTL

View media item 1111230
Grabbed the 14s for 20% off in the meantime...but all in all a good morning. I hate going to the mall in my small FL town. There's a select group of dudes that shoot employees money to hold them down (their super blatant about it too and all but 1 or 2 are resellers) and they never get more than 2 size 13s in any release anyway. So time and frustration saved this morning.

Just went to FTL.com selected my size and it added instantly to cart.  7 min to checkout...   No problem at 10:10am EST.

Last edited:
That red doesn't pop as much as I thought but the quality is on par with the first 2. Also the "tinfoil" isn't shiny like pictures indicated. This release went well. Talked to the manager and he said the easy money pair might be harder but they said the same thing about these. However hope yall continue to eat and for those waiting on pairs you won't be disappointed. Damn this rainy day doe :rolleyes

In Tampa, it was tough. I went to Westshore Mall and they sold out of my size. They were on the phone with the International Mall and they only had a 13 and 9. Went to University Mall and they only had them at FTL. Was able to cop the last pair in my size.

I wouldn't say they were hard to cop but there wasn't as many pairs out there. Or maybe that's how the KD7 GRs are. This is only the third color way. Didn't seem like anyone wanted the 35K. The USAs sold out.

Last edited:
Yeah these aren't limited at all just tried to check out from FTL for fun and size 12 still there..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom