Official June 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Summer Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for today

with the new pants I just scooped since everyone complaining about sweats
laugh.gif

good job...what'd you do to lose the weight I'm trying to myself

good job...what'd you do to lose the weight I'm trying to myself
Do not eat outside at all. One meal a day(kind of a big Meal though) and in between that small snacks like fruit (I eat bananas) so you don't go hungry. Takes some discipline but that I have.

Do not eat outside at all. One meal a day(kind of a big Meal though) and in between that small snacks like fruit (I eat bananas) so you don't go hungry. Takes some discipline but that I have.

nice bro - i went from 275 to 175 & basically kind of did the same thing. I just budgeted calories so if i knew i was gonna be bad later that night, i would try to keep it low key during the day. low calorie foods that are filling are your friend when trying to lose weight. also not eating too close to bedtime and drinking mad water all day. finally, no fast food. cut it out completely. go buy some ground beef or turkey and cook your own patty up if you want a burger, it'll be better for you and more filling. one thing u can't be is too lazy to cook if you want to cut down on the ****** food intake that happens when you eat out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom