Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

theres a difference...the other NTer posted "i bought the last pair" as if that matters....atleast i posted that was a pair was IN STOCK...AND i posted the outlet name and number unlike the other NTer

the reason i posted the "one pair" post is there are pairs around in different outlets 

you just got to look 

there are 13's and 3's hitting alot of places

now i dont know where but there out 

thanks to a dude who said there are around 12 different outlets the will have the 3's and 13's a few weeks ago with that info i was able to put it to use

i'm not asking the people on the phone whats left or if there any other sizes because i dont really care

i'm happy i got my size 10 people on here can take the info and run with it as i did 

i was told i got the last size and thats why i posted that info

i am trying to make relationships with the people at the stores by leaving my number 

i dont want to give out the store number when i am told by employees not list it 'ON LINE' when nothing is left for the simple fact that there going to figure out i am the one leaking the info 

people dont want to be bugged for the next 2 days with phone calls for a product thats not in store anymore 

i am sorry but i am sure you would do the same thing 

you listed the same shoe i picked up as i said and thats the proof that other outlets around the country are getting the shoes 

whats the big deal 

peace 
If that's how you feel, you should keep it to yourself 
indifferent.gif

theres a difference...the other NTer posted "i bought the last pair" as if that matters....atleast i posted that was a pair was IN STOCK...AND i posted the outlet name and number unlike the other NTer

the reason i posted the "one pair" post is there are pairs around in different outlets 

you just got to look 

thanks to a dude who said there are around 12 different outlets the will have the 3's and 13's a few weeks ago with that info i was able to put it to use

i'm not asking the people on the phone whats left or if there any other sizes because i dont really care

i'm happy i got my size 10 people on here can take the info and run with it as i did 

i am trying to make relationships with the people at the stores by leaving my number 

i dont want to give out the store number when i am told by employees not list it 'ON LINE' when nothing is left for the simple fact that there going to figure out i am the one leaking the info 

people dont want to be bugged for the next 2 days with phone calls for a product thats not in store anymore 

you listed the same shoe i picked up as i said and thats the proof that other outlets around the country are getting the shoes 

whats the big deal 

peace 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by natone

you just got to look 

whats the big deal 

peace 
indifferent.gif

Exactly.  Were here to help out others find sizes/shoes.  I depend on this thread alot because I am NOWHERE near a nike outlet.  Have 5 outlets around and not a single one with nike.  So I appreciate everybody in this thread who contributes good info
pimp.gif

you just got to look 

whats the big deal 

peace 
indifferent.gif

Exactly.  Were here to help out others find sizes/shoes.  I depend on this thread alot because I am NOWHERE near a nike outlet.  Have 5 outlets around and not a single one with nike.  So I appreciate everybody in this thread who contributes good info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

you just got to look 

whats the big deal 

peace 
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

All of this will be deleted.  The point of the thread is to inform people where shoes are.  Stating you got the last pair of something is not useful information.  Nobody can benifit from you saying that.  Only post facts like where they are, when they are releasing, how many pairs are left.  Keep this thread informative, dont just brag about picking up the last pair of something.

you just got to look 

whats the big deal 

peace 
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

All of this will be deleted.  The point of the thread is to inform people where shoes are.  Stating you got the last pair of something is not useful information.  Nobody can benifit from you saying that.  Only post facts like where they are, when they are releasing, how many pairs are left.  Keep this thread informative, dont just brag about picking up the last pair of something.

Originally Posted by matothett

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Well put. 
Excellent update Rick2345.

Originally Posted by matothett

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Well put. 
Excellent update Rick2345.

w2g2nn.jpg

for all the cry babys out there
call these numbers 615 443 3521 & 865-453-7907 & 507-451-9133

3 DIFFERENT OUTLETS HAVE THE SAME SIZE

AGAIN the store's ONLY HAVE jordan cement 3's in a size 9 THAT'S THE ONLY SIZE 

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE THERE B GRADE $99.99

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

w2g2nn.jpg

call these numbers 615 443 3521 & 865-453-7907 & 507-451-9133

3 DIFFERENT OUTLETS HAVE THE SAME SIZE

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

w2g2nn.jpg

call this number 615 443 3521 & 865-453-7907

2 DIFFERENT OUTLETS HAVE THE SAME SIZE

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

I'll thank you now, just got a size 9, there's a few left.

w2g2nn.jpg

call this number 615 443 3521 & 865-453-7907

2 DIFFERENT OUTLETS HAVE THE SAME SIZE

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

I'll thank you now, just got a size 9, there's a few left.

^no problem as i told people just wait and you will find the shoes

but i think this is the last time i be doing this 

people are quick to talk crap on here

i know what i am talking about when it comes to kicks

but i think this is the last time i be doing this 

people are quick to talk crap on here

but i think this is the last time i mam doing this for anyone

people are quick to talk crap on there

Thanks for the Cement 3 update.  I already got 3 pairs earlier this year but my boy also wears size 9 and wanted these.  I'ma pick up a pair after work today.  Just sucks I gotta drive from Nash to Lebanon and then back home to Brentwood just for this. Haha. But I'll try to get a store update while I'm there...shoot maybe run next door to the Coach outlet and get my sis something. 

but i think this is the last time i mam doing this for anyone

people are quick to talk crap on there

Thanks for the Cement 3 update.  I already got 3 pairs earlier this year but my boy also wears size 9 and wanted these.  I'ma pick up a pair after work today.  Just sucks I gotta drive from Nash to Lebanon and then back home to Brentwood just for this. Haha. But I'll try to get a store update while I'm there...shoot maybe run next door to the Coach outlet and get my sis something. 

Back
Top Bottom