Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

giving you doods a heads up

white/cement 3's are hitting a few more outlets

i got a pair today for $118.11 shipped with second day shipping

i got the last pair
Lol that wasn't really helpful though.  Can we get a style #, location, or something?

i got the last pair
Lol that wasn't really helpful though.  Can we get a style #, location, or something?

I'm not generally a request kinda dude but NikeFind sucks....they keep telling me that these are discounted when I KNOW Chicago has the Superman color..and both the flashes as well silver surfers are out west somewhere...

Any see these out there?? Nordstrom Rack / Marshall / local spot...I'm looking for 10 through 11

MG_2797.jpeg

I'm not generally a request kinda dude but NikeFind sucks....they keep telling me that these are discounted when I KNOW Chicago has the Superman color..and both the flashes as well silver surfers are out west somewhere...

Any see these out there?? Nordstrom Rack / Marshall / local spot...I'm looking for 10 through 11

MG_2797.jpeg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

These have been showing up at my marshals for $24 to bad there's never my size! 
mad.gif
$24?!  I got my blue pair for $54 after signing up for their credit card and I've been loving them.  Also been picking up the different styles of Nike socks for $3 that they have.

mad.gif
$24?!  I got my blue pair for $54 after signing up for their credit card and I've been loving them.  Also been picking up the different styles of Nike socks for $3 that they have.

mad.gif

I wish they had those by me for $24.  I'd take two just to kill for outdoor ball use

mad.gif

I wish they had those by me for $24.  I'd take two just to kill for outdoor ball use

Originally Posted by JayeRell

i got the last pair
dude do you want me to hold your hand and dial the number for you also 
google the style number 

i said in the post i got the last pair from this outlet 

there are other outlets that will get the shoes but i dont know who 

Originally Posted by JayeRell

i got the last pair
dude do you want me to hold your hand and dial the number for you also 
google the style number 

i said in the post i got the last pair from this outlet 

there are other outlets that will get the shoes but i dont know who 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

MG_2797.jpeg
I've seen these @ Rugged Wearhouse in the last couple months for $59.99

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

MG_2797.jpeg
I've seen these @ Rugged Wearhouse in the last couple months for $59.99

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Woodburn Nike Outlet has ONE pair of Cement IIIs left in Stock...sz13 for $99.99
503-982-0330
why is everyone posting "ONE" pair updates?

because thats a chance 1 NTer will get a size 13 pair of cements for 99.99, and I'm sure if that Nter was able to get them at that price, I'm sure hes happy.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Woodburn Nike Outlet has ONE pair of Cement IIIs left in Stock...sz13 for $99.99
503-982-0330
why is everyone posting "ONE" pair updates?

because thats a chance 1 NTer will get a size 13 pair of cements for 99.99, and I'm sure if that Nter was able to get them at that price, I'm sure hes happy.

theres a difference...the other NTer posted "i bought the last pair" as if that matters....atleast i posted that was a pair was IN STOCK...AND i posted the outlet name and number unlike the other NTer

theres a difference...the other NTer posted "i bought the last pair" as if that matters....atleast i posted that was a pair was IN STOCK...AND i posted the outlet name and number unlike the other NTer

the reason i posted the "one pair" post is there are pairs around in different outlets 

you just got to look 

there are 13's and 3's hitting alot of places

now i dont know where but there out 

thanks to a dude who said there are around 12 different outlets the will have the 3's and 13's a few weeks ago with that info i was able to put it to use

i'm not asking the people on the phone whats left or if there any other sizes because i dont really care

i'm happy i got my size 10 people on here can take the info and run with it as i did 

i was told i got the last size and thats why i posted that info

i am trying to make relationships with the people at the stores by leaving my number 

i dont want to give out the store number when i am told by employees not list it 'ON LINE' when nothing is left for the simple fact that there going to figure out i am the one leaking the info 

people dont want to be bugged for the next 2 days with phone calls for a product thats not in store anymore 

i am sorry but i am sure you would do the same thing 

you listed the same shoe i picked up as i said and thats the proof that other outlets around the country are getting the shoes 

whats the big deal 

peace 

the reason i posted the "one pair" post is there are pairs around in different outlets 

you just got to look 

there are 13's and 3's hitting alot of places

now i dont know where but there out 

thanks to a dude who said there are around 12 different outlets the will have the 3's and 13's a few weeks ago with that info i was able to put it to use

i'm not asking the people on the phone whats left or if there any other sizes because i dont really care

i'm happy i got my size 10 people on here can take the info and run with it as i did 

i was told i got the last size and thats why i posted that info

i am trying to make relationships with the people at the stores by leaving my number 

i dont want to give out the store number when i am told by employees not list it 'ON LINE' when nothing is left for the simple fact that there going to figure out i am the one leaking the info 

people dont want to be bugged for the next 2 days with phone calls for a product thats not in store anymore 

i am sorry but i am sure you would do the same thing 

you listed the same shoe i picked up as i said and thats the proof that other outlets around the country are getting the shoes 

whats the big deal 

peace 

Back
Top Bottom