Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL... dope fit. Dropped by the LV store here in Manila and checked out them Evidences in person. Beautiful pair of eyewear, for sure. Nice 11's as well!
Thanks bro... What was the price on them? I went to the LV site the other day and was like
eek.gif
at the price raise, seems more than the annual increase though, I assume its due to the price of the dollar, but the price Evidence are starting at now (720)  is what I initially paid with NY tax
eyes.gif

Naseem thanks bro- Dope eggplants

Verse- Military 4s!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL... dope fit. Dropped by the LV store here in Manila and checked out them Evidences in person. Beautiful pair of eyewear, for sure. Nice 11's as well!
Thanks bro... What was the price on them? I went to the LV site the other day and was like
eek.gif
at the price raise, seems more than the annual increase though, I assume its due to the price of the dollar, but the price Evidence are starting at now (720)  is what I initially paid with NY tax
eyes.gif

Naseem thanks bro- Dope eggplants

Verse- Military 4s!

Rl- reminds me of the dudes I use to see in the 90s that got me into jays all that's missing is a pager and a gold chain and a Benz in that pic lol

Rl- reminds me of the dudes I use to see in the 90s that got me into jays all that's missing is a pager and a gold chain and a Benz in that pic lol

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Hahah man I'm not from that era, I'm only 26
laugh.gif
... 90s I was still a kid

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Hahah man I'm not from that era, I'm only 26
laugh.gif
... 90s I was still a kid

Back
Top Bottom