Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Yesterday:
purple yankee fitted
Adidas Stormtrooper tee
Billabong Camoshorts
Puma Suedes

bild4hd.jpg

bild5ht.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Tim - that sucks man, looks like the most of it missed the house though? Sounds like a good trip to ATL, happy late bday dude 
smokin.gif
thanks man!

yeah, mostly just took out the left corner of the front porch.  left a hole in my roof, though.

my neighbors got it much worse... cars got clobbered.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Tim - that sucks man, looks like the most of it missed the house though? Sounds like a good trip to ATL, happy late bday dude 
smokin.gif
thanks man!

yeah, mostly just took out the left corner of the front porch.  left a hole in my roof, though.

my neighbors got it much worse... cars got clobbered.

^glad everything's ok man
Mother nature don't give a @#!% about none of us
Dope 13s up top and those pennys a pg back

^glad everything's ok man
Mother nature don't give a @#!% about none of us
Dope 13s up top and those pennys a pg back

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL... dope fit. Dropped by the LV store here in Manila and checked out them Evidences in person. Beautiful pair of eyewear, for sure. Nice 11's as well!
Thanks bro... What was the price on them? I went to the LV site the other day and was like
eek.gif
at the price raise, seems more than the annual increase though, I assume its due to the price of the dollar, but the price Evidence are starting at now (720)  is what I initially paid with NY tax
eyes.gif

Naseem thanks bro- Dope eggplants

Verse- Military 4s!
37,900 if i remember correctly, which if exchanged is 881 US... Holy !+*!...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by theLwerd

RL... dope fit. Dropped by the LV store here in Manila and checked out them Evidences in person. Beautiful pair of eyewear, for sure. Nice 11's as well!
Thanks bro... What was the price on them? I went to the LV site the other day and was like
eek.gif
at the price raise, seems more than the annual increase though, I assume its due to the price of the dollar, but the price Evidence are starting at now (720)  is what I initially paid with NY tax
eyes.gif

Naseem thanks bro- Dope eggplants

Verse- Military 4s!
37,900 if i remember correctly, which if exchanged is 881 US... Holy !+*!...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom