OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

whoever posted that tip on the 9.5 Amare Stoudemire PE Foamposite Lite thanks a bunch
pimp.gif
they were the white POP
eek.gif

picked up a pair of zoom flight 5s (black/black/silver) as well

NR at costa mesa
olive soldier III (10.5)
red/white/black hypermax (10.5)
all white nylon dunk high (various sizes)
black penny III (8, 8.5, 9)
red/white/black zoom flight cub (various sizes)
powermax (various colors and sizes)
mocha AJF 3 (13)

that's about it.
ohwell.gif

^ good looks on the update ill be sure to call tomorrow but do you know how much the pennys were

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ good looks on the update ill be sure to call tomorrow but do you know how much the pennys were
pennys were 49.90 as were the rest except

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
offbad, just curious what ethnicity are you ? I came there today and saw a couple sneaker heads goofing around and they were talking about thesame shoes you posted. Are you the tall white dude around 6'4 that came along with two shorter dudes ? one was wearing a hat and a red short.
laugh.gif

Zoom Flight club was $54.99 . Comfy shoes but i was expect the price to be a little cheaper. Was thinking about switching the price sticker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
offbad, just curious what ethnicity are you ? I came there today and saw a couple sneaker heads goofing around and they were talking about the same shoes you posted. Are you the tall white dude around 6'4 that came along with two shorter dudes ? one was wearing a hat and a red short.
laugh.gif

Zoom Flight club was $54.99 . Comfy shoes but i was expect the price to be a little cheaper. Was thinking about switching the price sticker
laugh.gif
nah i came near closing today. and i'm nowhere near white nor 6'4"
laugh.gif

as for those clowns, probably lurkers on this site
eyes.gif

eh, close enough on the ZFC price
laugh.gif
... but careful about switching since it isn't the 49.XX price, the sticker won't say "hash XXX"
though i doubt people will check.
really wish that shoe had full length zoom or at the very least forefoot zoom as well... i would have bought it.
but then again, i did buy the foam lites which only have heel zoom...
nerd.gif

has anyone seen the AIR PENNY III'S in white anywhere/???? all help is greatly appreciated!!

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
offbad, just curious what ethnicity are you ? I came there today and saw a couple sneaker heads goofing around and they were talking about the same shoes you posted. Are you the tall white dude around 6'4 that came along with two shorter dudes ? one was wearing a hat and a red short.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Have you ever done that and succeeded? I always wanted to do that, but I was too lazy to pull it off, because I thought it wouldnt work.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Have you ever done that and succeeded? I always wanted to do that, but I was too lazy to pull it off, because I thought it wouldnt work.
Just putting my 2 cents in...yah I've done it an few times and it worked, but only at the NR in Woodland Hills...I've tried it at HowardHughes and it never works...I then just play dumb...you have to do that since you dont want them *****ing about it afterward...3 things to do if you wanna bemore inconspicuous and for it to succeed #1 Dont just buy a pair of shoes, mix some other stuff in there and then return the stuff later #2 WHO you go to isalso imp #3 dont act like you're doing something wrong

Also I got those Jordan 8 stealths...they are B-grades for $70...

^ really ive done it in howard hughes and it works fine... you just need to make sure the tags both say nike hash

Yo to anyone who pm'd me I got u, if u stay in the 757 if u cud swing by the dtore ill gladely give a few coupons out.
The dates are july 24- aug 2 and one coupon has 5 smaller coupons attached.

And to those who pm'd ima help u guys out.

My bad
laugh.gif
the coupons are thur. July 30 thru aug 2 and hve two smallr coupons attached.
And to those that pm'd me I'll try to get in touch with u guys when I get off.

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah i came near closing today. and i'm nowhere near white nor 6'4"
laugh.gif

as for those clowns, probably lurkers on this site
eyes.gif

eh, close enough on the ZFC price
laugh.gif
... but careful about switching since it isn't the 49.XX price, the sticker won't say "hash XXX"
though i doubt people will check.
really wish that shoe had full length zoom or at the very least forefoot zoom as well... i would have bought it.
but then again, i did buy the foam lites which only have heel zoom...
nerd.gif
I switched the price sticker before and yea the digits above the barcode gotta be somewhat similar. Switch a 59.99 tag for a 29.99 tag lol.
smh.gif
won't abuse it though cuz soon someone will know.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

My bad
laugh.gif
the coupons are thur. July 30 thru aug 2 and hve two smallr coupons attached.
And to those that pm'd me I'll try to get in touch with u guys when I get off.
Hey check your PM! looking to get a coupon. Thanks

some TJmaxx's may still have the lrg/monster collaboration iphone cases.

they had:
all red
red and green
white, black and navy

at the sacramento location

hypermax 59.90
zoom flight club 54.90
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
umm be careful, not sure if you guys know but switching price tags is pretty illegal, they can get you for a misdemeanor (depending on the valueof the item)....im just saying.

Atlantic City Outlet (609) 348-0573
Nike Dunk Low Premium SB "Snake Edition"
313170 701
FSR
$49.99
080318_1_p.jpg

^yea i was meanin to post that i just grabbed my pair a few days ago...had to stop in to pick up those green canvas joints that u posted...i was plesantlysuprised when i seen these.........also i phone ordered those ice blue womens viii's today for 24.99 just for the hell of it...i gotta start gettin up onmy outlet game...im tight i missed out on some of the cdp jays

Hagerstown, MD update:
$70 no 9.5's Jordan phat 1

Tailwind 92 fsr $60

Structure fsr $80

2 size 8 Jordan XXIII stealths on hash wall:
roll.gif
@ the $130 price tag

Nothing good clothing wise.

Anybody been to Birch Run in Michigan?

I will be traveling to Michigan, and am looking for some advice. I heard Great lakes was a bit thin on solid kicks.

Back
Top Bottom