***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Respect. 

Honestly, with the amount of cartoon GIFs you post, I was surprised at the maturity of your answer LOL

Good ish though. Keep grinding, bro. 
I'm close to my money goal for the White and French Blue 12s, I'm expecting a check this week (probably for $30 but hey it income). I hope my job gives me some hours when I come back from Spring break on the 14th.

Just make sure that this hobby is placed appropriately on your list of priorities. Don't be starving yourself for J's or getting your utilities cut off. Serious. Not saying that you're struggling that bad, but some people are all mixed up with their financial priorities.

Last edited:

Just make sure that this hobby is placed appropriately on your list of priorities. Don't be starving yourself for J's or getting your utilities cut off.
I'm on campus and I cook so I don't really have to worry much about utilities. 

This is the thread for everything to do with the XII's. It's not for any one particular shoe since so many are dropping this year.

I've been MIA for a minute. Can someone tell me where these white/pink 12's are going to release? Footlocker, Eastbay? Etc... I'm guessing they are just a general release and smaller sizes should be easy to cop right?

I've been MIA for a minute. Can someone tell me where these white/pink 12's are going to release? Footlocker, Eastbay? Etc... I'm guessing they are just a general release and smaller sizes should be easy to cop right?
Correct the usual sneaker stores/websites and yes, this is a GR

im not sure its safe to say smaller sizes will be easy to cop....

@AirSakuragi  so wassup with you and ya girl 
nerd.gif

im not sure its safe to say smaller sizes will be easy to cop....

I agree. The GS sizes of the Master sold out ahead of the men's sizes at the stores I went to.

Yup and I'm not sure they are a GR either considering no GS only pairs have been produced in "large" quantities so far.
I think OP was misled but he never replied to me so I guess he's content.

Yup and I'm not sure they are a GR either considering no GS only pairs have been produced in "large" quantities so far.

There's alot to keep up with bruh and I stay busy. Not saying I'm perfect but I try my best to get sound info.

J23app just announced a Wool XII dropping this year as well.

There's alot to keep up with bruh and I stay busy. Not saying I'm perfect but I try my best to get sound info.

J23app just announced a Wool XII dropping this year as well.

Sorry I didn't mean you. OP was for the dude that asked the question. On mobile so it was easier for me to do that than say his name since it was long.

Not many grade school and below girls colorways ever sell out fast

The aunt pearls didnt even sell out and are still sitting online and in stores

Im thinking it shouldnt be too hard to cop especially in store

I do think sizes 7-9.5 will be the first to go since many women will buy them

Remember this is a girls only release so the quantity will be a bit more than a usual kids general release because there are no womens full size release

Last edited:
Thinking bout it some more i wish nike would make all girls sizes up to 9.5

The price between girls and mens aunt pearls is ridiculous.

Remember this is a girls only release so the quantity will be a bit more than a usual kids general release because there are no womens full size release

I think we may be suprised by the thirst of the XII's this year. They really haven't done them right in the last 10 years. So people are anticipating most XII releases. If these sell out the same day I think we will then know, its SERIOUS!

It depends, remember the pick and grey 13s? Those were a field day for resellers!

Back
Top Bottom