***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Yes but the problem on footlocker.com it says one per customer but I was able to cart two. Why is that?

Not sure.

Nike sending out Ls this morning. They are cancelling orders of master 12s and guaranteeing pairs of french blues plus a 20% discount. I had my first order cancelled, I hope I get at least 1 of my 2 pairs...

Yeah I got hit with the L email overnight. That's why I try to put in the work on foot by going to stores because you just never know online. I'm not too concerned as I wanted the French blue anyway and at 20% I'm definitely in.

Not good. You should call cuz they're cancelling orders as we speak.

Yeah, I went on and called them and they said the way they can tell your order is canceled is if it says "rescheduled" but being that I didn't get an email at all was a good sign and my pair is supposed to be picked up by ups today. Also asked about the 20% off the French Blue 12's and the people that don't want them and pretty much just call them if you want to work something else out.

If it helps I got my confirmation email an hour after drop. Considering how much trouble I had on SNKRS desktop hitting that final purchase button I had a feeling my order may get cancelled. I kept checking order status the last couple of days and on desktop it would to go an error page with what to me looked like coding.

Then I got the L email overnight (around 12:30 local time). Not sure how many orders they are going through but I would assume they would go in chronological order?

The disco?

Discount.

If anyone doesn't care for the French Blues and got a discount code...slide it my way 
nerd.gif

Oh, they just said they're offering 20% off for people who got their orders cancelled for the frenchies. But if you call them and you don't want the frenchies I'm sure you can use it on another release...

They need to fix that, that can cause someone to miss out on a release.
I carted two on Eastbay...and it let me check out. The footsites get all kinds of messed up now during releases. I tried to call or chat with them to change the order to 1, but I couldn't get through to them. Then they shipped both anyway in the same box. They'll be here Thursday.

I'll check the quality before I make any judgement. If they're good...one will go to my brother.

I carted two on Eastbay...and it let me check out. The footsites get all kinds of messed up now during releases. I tried to call or chat with them to change the order to 1, but I couldn't get through to them. Then they shipped both anyway in the same box. They'll be here Thursday.

I'll check the quality before I make any judgement. If they're good...one will go to my brother.
True, I just don't want that to happen during the White and French Blue 12 release because I don't have the funds to purchase two.

True, I just don't want that to happen during the White and French Blue 12 release because I don't have the funds to purchase two.
No credit cards? If you have a job, you should be able to get one that has at least a $500 limit. It's time. Build your credit.

I don't know why anyone who doesn't have a credit card goes through the mess of trying to get shoes on release days. Everytime, some people are whining on Twitter, "my checking account is -$1,000 now!!! F U FNL"

No credit cards? If you have a job, you should be able to get one that has at least a $500 limit. It's time. Build your credit.

I don't know why anyone who doesn't have a credit card goes through the mess of trying to get shoes on release days. Everytime, some people are whining on Twitter, "my checking account is -$1,000 now!!! F U FNL"
Not with that whole credit card business yet until I have a stable job. My job at Wendy's is no more (been working there since 2013) because they switched to a new system in 2015 and they terminated anyone who didn't work in a while. That whole summer I had to go through the hiring process again to work. As you can guess I haven't work there none the end of 2015 (in school) so I'm sure I'm terminated again. So now I'm working at a job at my college (school bookstore) which is only temporary. I'm inputting applications now for jobs for the summer and that will hold me in the system while I'm at college. 

Not with that whole credit card business yet until I have a stable job. My job at Wendy's is no more (been working there since 2013) because they switched to a new system in 2015 and they terminated anyone who didn't work in a while. That whole summer I had to go through the hiring process again to work. As you can guess I haven't work there none the end of 2015 (in school) so I'm sure I'm terminated again. So now I'm working at a job at my college (school bookstore) which is only temporary. I'm inputting applications now for jobs for the summer and that will hold me in the system while I'm at college. 
Ask one of your parents if you can borrow their card for this. Or create an account under their name if you're concerned with the whole shipping/billing thing.

It's just easier to do this and secure your pair without the hassle versus fronting REAL money. If you get two pairs, fine. It'll take a couple weeks to get the refund, but it's just less headache.

Last edited:

Ask one of your parents if you can borrow their card for this. Or create an account under their name if you're concerned with the whole shipping/billing thing.

It's just easier to do this and secure your pair without the hassle versus fronting REAL money.
No my friend, I want to do this on my own. It shows determination, work ethic, and good character. If I'm able to afford something on my own it shows that I have the ability to work hard and reap in the benefits of so.

Grizz and I rep that size 9.5Y posse doe

You guys are past the Mendoza line IMO. I think anything smaller than a 9 on a dude is entering Kevin Hart zone, and can never reach the level of sexiness. Only cute. My son is 8, wears a size 6. Jus saying.

No my friend, I want to do this on my own. It shows determination, work ethic, and good character. If I'm able to afford something on my own it shows that I have the ability to work hard and reap in the benefits of so.
Respect. 

Honestly, with the amount of cartoon GIFs you post, I was surprised at the maturity of your answer LOL

Good ish though. Keep grinding, bro. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom