***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I copped on SNKRS. This really was the only pair I wanted from the International pack. I think they are dope. I am done for the year until the Concords. Definitely spent too much on shoes this year, especially recently.

Sneakrs, slam jam, BSTN, foot patrol all sold out. I expect I could find somewhere in the states that would ship but then I would have to pay import duties and like I said I am not that bothered for them.
Size u wear? PM pay me retail and shipping and I’ll send U a pair. No BS.

I was gonna cop these at retail, but I’ve kinda gone on a spree lately, so needed to chill. Hopefully I’m able to get on disco and these don’t dry up. Really think these are dope and match perfectly with Wiz gear.

Still no shipping from sp. footaction in my area sold out. But plenty left on nike.

i called them this morning, they said my order was still in process and that they just haven't pushed thru, and the lady i talked to was very nice, and she did process my order while i was on the phone with her, and this afternoon i got a shipping confirmation email, but still no order confirmation. their customer service isn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Just received shipping from SP
Won’t get here till Friday but that’s ok
Lately it seems like SP has gotten better at processing and shipping out in a timely manner
Keep up the good work SP! :D

Just got home from work and unboxed these... the suede does look a little faded and I think the fish scale print is kinda sloppy, but I'm gonna rock these *****es regardless.

20180910_204017.jpg

20180910_203900.jpg

The flash definitely makes them look worse but I dunno... hard to compare with out seeing another pair in person.

20180910_204139.jpg

Just got home from work and unboxed these... the suede does look a little faded and I think the fish scale print is kinda sloppy, but I'm gonna rock these *****es regardless.

20180910_204017.jpg

20180910_203900.jpg

fire pics. i have that same 2nd jacket lol. whered u get the first?

Back
Top Bottom