***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
This release really pissed me off.

I don't trust the app on android, so I ordered at 10AM on SNKRS desktop. Got hit with a "Didn't Get 'Em." Huh...okay. I sign out of SNKRS, and immediately see there's still a FSR. Sign back in, says sold out. Try my phone---yup, sold out. Seems fishy, but fine.

I go to Footaction.com and add to cart, but threw out error messages every time I entered my card info. Really? Hell with 'em.

I go back to SNKRS around 11AM, log in and ohhh gee...FSR.

Did this happen to anyone else? I was worried that something was wrong with my account, but I've never used a bot, early links, double orders...hell I've never even ordered a size other than my own.

I don't trust the app on android, so I ordered at 10AM on SNKRS desktop. Got hit with a "Didn't Get 'Em." Huh...okay. I sign out of SNKRS, and immediately see there's still a FSR. Sign back in, says sold out. Try my phone---yup, sold out. Seems fishy, but fine.

I go to Footaction.com and add to cart, but threw out error messages every time I entered my card info. Really? Hell with 'em.

Did this happen to anyone else? I was worried that something was wrong with my account, but I've never used a bot, early links, double orders...hell I've never even ordered a size other than my own.
Happened to me earlier and had two payment error messages then finally went through.

I am allergic to iPhone. I used my SNKRS app at 10:01 and got 'em!
I dnt think your issues had anything to do with android. Tings happen man...

Took another L on these in the U.K. Not that bothered but I have the 3&5 in the pack so would of been nice to complete it. Crazy how you guys over the pond seem to have no problems copping and over here they are like rocking horse ****

Quick Pic From Earlier!!! Mre To Come!!!
IMG_20180908_185229419.jpg

Took another L on these in the U.K. Not that bothered but I have the 3&5 in the pack so would of been nice to complete it. Crazy how you guys over the pond seem to have no problems copping and over here they are like rocking horse ****

it's not selling out here, you should have no problem purchasing these from a reseller at retail price :smile:

What? Aren’t there plenty of sites with them still in stock?

Sneakrs, slam jam, BSTN, foot patrol all sold out. I expect I could find somewhere in the states that would ship but then I would have to pay import duties and like I said I am not that bothered for them.

Back
Top Bottom