***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Those OVOs are nice but ii would much rather have a done right version of the cherries... Ill even take a remastered playoff

He actually lists in order-1. The XI-11, 2. The III-3, 3. The XII/XIII. No love for-1,2, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc...and he rocked over a 150 pairs in one season! Man would kill Sneakerwatch kicks on court show. PJ Tucker ain't touching him. No doubt.

HA Jordan's favs are actually my favs, I always get dirty looks when I tell people I don't like the 1's.  Nice to see I am not alone 
roll.gif

You have to remember MJ didn't have any input on the 1s and 2s, I remember reading somewhere that with the 2s, it was kind of a "Here Mike, hope you like them" type situation, which obviously hade him ready to walk.

12s are dope but yall would get shot talkin that in the best thread on NT :wink:

LMAOOOOO knock off air forces wheww metallica sad but true

12s are dope but yall would get shot talkin that in the best thread on NT :wink:

LMAOOOOO knock off air forces wheww metallica sad but true

I say we all conspire to bum rush the 1's threads' and tell em how much they suck. Maybe we can get some folks on the XII bandwagon. So....

image.png

1 solid color blocking. it takes away the design element of the 12s. at least the nubucks has a nubuck upper to go with black leather mud guard which is barely acceptable to pass as a 12 where you can still some what see the "rising sun" element.

i guess when it comes to the 12s i have a "don't f with my favorite shoe" mentality. 

my rank would go; playoff, taxi, white/red, blk/red, obsidian, flints, gamma, nubucks and then cool greys. still trying to find gamma and cool grey for a decent price. 

@FrankW perfectly said.

Contrast is key with a pair of XIIs, the solid color blocking is a no go for me.

@FrankW perfectly said.

Contrast is key with a pair of XIIs, the solid color blocking is a no go for me.
the only monochrome 12 I like and bought is the Nubuck pair. The all black upper, Nubuck upper and the single blue hit was perfect. But it's true that color blocking works best on the 12. But tbh never really liked the color blocking on the playoff pair. That grey Jordan piece on the mud guard ruined that shoe IMO

the only monochrome 12 I like and bought is the Nubuck pair. The all black upper, Nubuck upper and the single blue hit was perfect. But it's true that color blocking works best on the 12. But tbh never really liked the color blocking on the playoff pair. That grey Jordan piece on the mud guard ruined that shoe IMO

I wouldn't go that far, it would be better in white though. Now if you want to talk about a ruined pair, how about the orange on the cool grey 12?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom