***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
no but 12s don't feel like they are made of steel after a few years either. And it's too soon to even include remastered 1s since they are only a year old
Why would you even compare the retros? Go back to the roots and compare OG to OG. You dont see AJ1s falling apart after 30 years.

Why would you even compare the retros? Go back to the roots and compare OG to OG. You dont see AJ1s falling apart after 30 years.
I've never owned the OG 1s, and to my knowledge Jordan brands has never made any retro 1s that come close. All we get is retros now a days so that's what I'm going off of. Also, from what I've heard about OG 1s the leather towards the color dissipates over time.

I've never owned the OG 1s, and to my knowledge Jordan brands has never made any retro 1s that come close. All we get is retros now a days so that's what I'm going off of. Also, from what I've heard about OG 1s the leather towards the color dissipates over time.
You dont have own OGs to compare durability of each shoe and OG 1s leather dont fade off(I can tell this for a fact since I have OG 1s). If it does then thats just how the natural aging of leather is.

How do you not love that first pic. Lol I know the leather experts have said it before, that tumbled leather doesn't necessarily mean it's of a higher grain? Or better leather per se, but I think it just looks good and does well to hide creasing. I wore my Oreo 4s today for like the XXth time and I looked down just to see and they looked DS still. That 1st pic definitely making me want the white OVO 12s

OVOs look like crap tbh. I love the 12s and it is my favorite shoe of all time, but when they are 1 solid color without contrast they look like crap.

the OVOs, Master, the labs, and psny all look terrible. rising sun is also terrible with them perforations. 

i do have the nubucks tho, i figure i need at least 1 terrible cw to wear during winter and at least the upper is different in material to the mudguards.

Last edited:
OVOs look like crap tbh. I love the 12s and it is my favorite shoe of all time, but when they are 1 solid color without contrast they look like crap.

the OVOs, Master, the labs, and psny all look terrible. rising sun is also terrible with them perforations. 

i do have the nubucks tho, i figure i need at least 1 terrible cw to wear during winter. 

The masters look terrible? Whats makes you feel that way?

The masters look terrible? Whats makes you feel that way?
1 solid color blocking. it takes away the design element of the 12s. at least the nubucks has a nubuck upper to go with black leather mud guard which is barely acceptable to pass as a 12 where you can still some what see the "rising sun" element.

i guess when it comes to the 12s i have a "don't f with my favorite shoe" mentality. 

my rank would go; playoff, taxi, white/red, blk/red, obsidian, flints, gamma, nubucks and then cool greys. still trying to find gamma and cool grey for a decent price. 

Last edited:
frankw frankw feel you bro 12s might be my favorite to wear because they last my order would be flu games,playoffs,taxis,cherrys and flints top 5 no order

actually the 3 is his most favorite

Actually he wasn't a big fan of the 3 the 3s are the most popular to the fans but his favs are as listed
wrong
also even if it wasn't his favorite, it's the shoe that kept him from leaving Nike for adidas

edit:
I was wrong too on his favorite, 11s are. 3s are his second

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom