***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how the Pink XII's run since it was a girls gs shoe. It's possible tho but depends on your foot. Biggest difference in Mens vs. GS/Womens is the width.

guess i cant get any insight

I have the 9.5 Gs and I will say that these shoes run big and I mean extremely big. I have a lot of toe room. Now the weird thing is 9.5 in men's Jordan's are to small
9.5 girls shoe is a 10.5-11 in men's.

yea but 9.5 GS = 9.5 Mens
I'm missing something then. I buy the extended girls 9.5 for my daughter who wears a 10.5-11 in regular j's and they fit. A regular 7.5 grade school is equal to a 7.5 mens

I'm missing something then. I buy the extended girls 9.5 for my daughter who wears a 10.5-11 in regular j's and they fit. A regular 7.5 grade school is equal to a 7.5 mens

GS sizes have always been equivalent to mens sizes. When you were young squatch, you went from GS 6.5Y to a mens 7 as your foot grew. There was no conversion when you crossed over.

I personally wear a 9, 9.5 in jordans and have 3 pairs of the GS extended shoes which are also a 9Y, 9.5Y.

Only women's shoes get the size conversion you mentioned.

Last edited:

GS sizes have always been equivalent to mens sizes. When you were young squatch, you went from GS 6.5Y to a mens 7 as your foot grew. There was no conversion when you crossed over.

I personally wear a 9, 9.5 in jordans and have 3 pairs of the GS extended shoes which are also a 9Y, 9.5Y.

yea unless it's labeled as wmns. a "girls" only is still gs

Last edited:

My bad, had it backwards. Its 10.5-11 in women's shoes. On another note, I grew out of grade school sizes in kindergarten :lol:

My bad, had it backwards. Its 10.5-11 in women's shoes. On another note, I grew out of grade school sizes in kindergarten :lol:

:lol: i was thinking you were in mens sizes by age 3 so i overestimated your squatchness

I wish JB would release a true womens line again, maybe it would help with the size confusion. These pink 12s fit me like any other mens, gs, bg, gg whatever 12s, long. Still haven't actually worn them though :\

Last edited:

:lol: i was thinking you were in mens sizes by age 3 so i overestimated your squatchness
at age 3 I was wearing grade school. Came out the womb rocking toddlers don't think I've ever worn a baby shoe. Anybody remember what its like. :smile:

My bad, had it backwards. Its 10.5-11 in women's shoes. On another note, I grew out of grade school sizes in kindergarten
laugh.gif
Amazing, how tall are you my friend?
Also, why are you not in the NBA?

Trolls in every sense of the word. Not gonna even waste my time quoting all of the trolls that came up to their defense when I called them out. You guys really should go start your own negative narcissistic napoleonic thread n b gone instead of trying to derail a positive/beneficial one, I heard Kevin Hart is getting his own shoe. Why don't one of you be a pioneer for all the trolls instead of arguing over a damn nickname like Flu Games which is universally accepted to mean blk/red XII's but yeah you young cats on my lawn like Gran Torino. It's troll like behavior when you contribute nothing but negativity and instigate meaningless arguments and will continue to be reported. Please keep it moving...

michael-jordan-flu-game-jordan-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom