***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

I hope everyone who wants a pair to wear
Which would include me 
laugh.gif
 mainly want FNL to have this restock already so I can use these rewards but they playing 
mean.gif

Can I get some help on this Legit Check? Thanks.

http://niketalk.com/t/647446/wings-12-lc#post_25605872

You may run into a pickle trying to get someone to LC a pair of Wings, due to the rarity of it I would treat it as an Oregon PE. If you can't verify the chain of custody, do not buy. Plus you need more pics and seller info b4 anyone would dare to begin a LC on em.

What's the asking price anyway?

You may run into a pickle trying to get someone to LC a pair of Wings, due to the rarity of it I would treat it as an Oregon PE. If you can't verify the chain of custody, do not buy. Plus you need more pics and seller info b4 anyone would dare to begin a LC on em.

It's an eBay auction starting at $700, BIN IS $1500..

I pretty to my buddy the same thing. I'm helping him find a pair.

terrible comparison.
12,000 is not as rare as many people think.
there are tons of shoes that are farrrrr more rare.

quick question , does the gs pink 12s fit big like the french blue 12s? i wear a 9.5 but needed a 9 in the french blues. i was wondering if i could size down on the gs 12s too.

quick question , does the gs pink 12s fit big like the french blue 12s? i wear a 9.5 but needed a 9 in the french blues. i was wondering if i could size down on the gs 12s too.

I'm not sure how the Pink XII's run since it was a girls gs shoe. It's possible tho but depends on your foot. Biggest difference in Mens vs. GS/Womens is the width.

Ask one of these winners.... :stoneface:

(I know this was already posted)

900x900px-LL-c6224440_image.jpeg

I'm still shocked I didn't see more of these kinda pics with the Masters and FB release. Was waiting to cut up on these clowns. I'm sure we will get plenty matchy/shorty wanna b a thug pics with the Flu Game release tho.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom