Official Jordan XI Thread

Here are some details about the Jordan XI Low Chinese New Year slated for spring 2025:

Jordan XI Low CNY
Color: Black/Summit White-Football Grey
Style Code: HQ7000-001
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $190

Something for the ladies.

One of these colorways will be released in summer 2025 because they both have an identical product number after doing research. So that clearly means only one color will be released by default based on that. Eventually, the color will be substantiated as time progresses toward the release date. Which one of these speculated colorways would y'all prefer?

This account initially speculated this will be the color with this pending release.

While this account speculates this will be the one. I think we can lean more toward this one since they're a slightly more credible source.

It's officially going to be the Black/Red Low that's releasing in summer 2025 instead of the colorway this account initially speculated, according to this one.

Since they released a Concord x Bred retro low colorway, I would really love to see a Concord x Legend Blue high colorway to be honest. Combine the 2024 Legend Blue jumpman, tongue tag, and outsole with the 2018 Concord black patent leather, cordura mesh upper, and shank plate.
I know some people would say it looks too similar to the Win Like ‘82’s but I don’t mind it

It's crazy to me that #1 the 45s are 6 years old and #2 my 45s have been worn multiple times and have minimal creasing but my DMPs were worn once and look like I played a half in them.

20240702_150630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom