Official Jordan XI Thread

IMG_2707.jpeg

My favorite XI next to Space Jams

Would love for the Cobalts to come back

IMG_2708.jpeg
swapped the insole for the 18s insole, feel it matches the shoe/CF plate and it adds a second CF plate to the midsole

I don't know about these that are slated for holiday 2025. These could end up reminding me of a bootleg variant from the 2000s based on the execution. I would have preferred them to rehash an original color of an XI from that 1995096 season.

I don't know about these that are slated for holiday 2025. These could end up reminding me of a bootleg variant from the 2000s based on the execution. I would have preferred them to rehash an original color of an XI from that 1995096 season.

These could be tough. Put a red Jumpman on it. Or put Jordan in red on the lace holes like the Jubilees.

Well easy pass there. 2025 is already stacked so one less pair I gotta worry about.

These could be tough. Put a red Jumpman on it. Or put Jordan in red on the lace holes like the Jubilees.

Most likely a pass for me even though the XI is my all-time favorite Jordan model. I still stay picky with what colors I choose to get. Not my habit to get every colorway that's released.

I was 50/50 about whether it would be an original color or an alternate color with the pending December 2025 release since next year will legitimately be the 30 year anniversary of the XI. So at least we now know it'll be a color never released before.

I had a feeling they would go with a raised Jumpman logo gimmick on the side resembling the Jubilee pair instead of the traditional stitched version of the logo on the sides if they were going to release an unoriginal color based on the mock-up.

I think the execution will end up like the Jubilees, albeit with differing color blocking.

I’d rather have gammas than a coloway that looks like some fakes from the mid 2000s :lol:

Yall got it tho :lol:

Definitely in the minority on here but EYE was never a fan of Columbias.

A stealth/grey XI would be :pimp:

The 2001 & 2014 versions looked like bootlegs compared to the originals from 1996.

Perhaps many will disagree with me feeling the 2001 version looks like a bootleg because it was liked by many. The shape and height details were off compared to the 1996 version.

The 2014 version is the ultimate bootleg as agreed upon by many. The incorrect positioning of the Jumpman logo on the side just made that crappy version even more f'd up.

The 2024 version is an absolutely acceptable replica. Ironically, the size of the patent leather is quite larger compared to the 1996 originals! But it will surely be acceptable by most. The other difference I see is the shades of blue seem brighter on this version compared to the 1996 version.

Let's hope this is true and good news for all who want these.

Back
Top Bottom